s2 chapter 5

Kakashi smiled. The smile was so gentle that anybody would melt when seeing it. Kakashi let his hand go through narutos blonde almost silk like hair as this hugged him and mumbled something kakashis ear couldn't catch.

"Naruto..."

Naruto let go of his beloved boyfriend seeing that the Face has turned into gentle smile. The joint leaned forward to give him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm okey"

He smiled attaching his forehead onto narutos. Naruto had hard time believing kakashi; he went completely blunt when talking about his dad and old team mates. Why is that? Naruto brushed that off of his thoughts like a brush does to the leafs on the staircase he didn't want to bother the sweet man he really loved.

"I know..."

"Well shall we go?

Kakashi waited patiently for the answer and when the blonde boy came up with an answer the man had already taken out his book.

"Carry me"

"Huh?"

Kakashi looks at the smaller one now having his eyes wide open. Not because of the question but because how would this man want to be carried like. He put his book back in his back pocket and crossed his arms.

"And how would the prince like to be carried"

Kakashi smirks. He saw the perfect teasing opportunity and took it like a winner takes his medal. Naruto  Felt blood rush on his cheeks after being called a 'prince'.

"O-on your.. back"

Kakashi smiles and turns around giving naruto a hint to get on his back
After succeeding at this task and when the blonde boy was comfortably on kakashis' back the trial to kakashis' house began.

Kakashi walks about six minutes only to notice the blonde  was sleeping on his back. 'Must be the side effects of the medicine..' He shrugs and continues until he's at the doorstep of his house.

The leafs make beautiful flips in the wind right beside kakashi as he steps into his apartment. Before even considering taking off his shoes he places the sleeping beauty on the bed regretting the decision immediately as he realized that the sheets will get dirty from narutos clothes. He shakes his head in disappointment and takes of his shoes to step further in to the apartment. He gets his shoes off and makes his way into the bathroom washing his hands and splashing water on his masks face.

'Can he really see through me like that?'

Kakashi took a deep breath and dried his hands on the towel that was hanging from the hook next to the mirror. It wasn't even close to being late but now when naruto was sleeping why shouldn't he take a nap?

Kakashi stared at the boy on his bed who still had his clothes on.

'Guess I need to take them off..'

He starts by taking off the shoe and throwing it behind him repeating this act on the second one. He then opened  the zipper of his jacket revealing other parts of the blondes body that could be clearly seen through his string west. Kakashi tried to keep his cool and slowly took of the jacket and threw it on the ground. Now its when it gets hard for the jounin. The pants.

'Do I...'

Kakashi made a mental deal with the pervert inside him to not get into his head while taking off narutos pants. He began with opening the button and the zipper and then began pulling down the pants. He successfully got halfway down but the outline of his underwear especially on the crotch area made him lose his focus. His eyes analyzed this area really wanting to touch it.

'No!'

Kakashi mentally slapped himself and pulled the pants down successfully taking them off and throwing them on the floor. He does a mini happy dance of success and gets In bed with naruto.

________

Ok this wasn't  supposed to end at this moment but I need sleep