s2 chapter 12

__________

"Naruto im not lying I reall-"

"Good night kakashi tell me when our next mission is-"

Naruto sights as he walks past kakashi to the front door not showing a sight of crying to kakashi. kakashi felt dissapointmen and anger take over him as the blonde teen walked out, he never meant to make naruto think that he was cheating on him, it was the exact opposite kakashi had planned on proposing to naruto tonight but seems like hes never going to propose to naruto.

"dumbass relationship- dumbass kakashi-"

naruto muttered. the streets had gone quiet long ago only remaining the sound of cracking lights and leafs touching the sidewalk as the wind danced with them. slight footsteps could be heard and it took a second for naruto to realize that those werent his own.

"is someone there?"

he guietly said taking out his shuriken from his back pocket. as the steps got closer naruto got more nervous.

"calm down trobulesome"

shikamaru said walking in the light having his hands up showing that he's not an enemy. naruto shighted.

"phew.. shikamaru what are you doing here?"

"life is a drag"

in reality shikamaru had been crying over asumas death before sneaking out. he had planned on being alone but spending time with the only blonde uzumaki wasnt a bad idea. he liked the boy he really did.

"anyway.. what are you yourself doing outside?"

"ehh.."

naruto tried to come up with a excuse the boy with 200 IQ would believe. he really couldnt say "yeah shikamaru i had a fight with my 30 year old boyfriend who is my sensei" no that wasn't an option so he came up with something.

"i got into a fight and had to go in the hospital"

"oh.."

'NAILED IT' but it was little too early for naruto to celebrite, he had underestimated shikamarus intelligense once more.

"you dont need to go into a hospital after a fight because your wounds would heal themselves and even if you had gotten into a fight you had lee and gaara right beside you since you spent your whole day with them."

"gh- fine i just came for a walk-"

that was more believeable for the nara who only nodded as a sign of understadement thinking it still was quite suspicious. naruto sighted and started to walk besides the dark haired boy who explained to the ramen loving dumbass how and why he himself came out this late at night.

"so where are we heading now?"

the nara boy asked and a place popped right into narutos mind

"do you see that hokage face"

naruto said pointing at the face of the fourth hokage. it could be partly seen from where naruto was standing, the place popped into his mind because he would be found several times sittin ontop of the heads of the hokage stone faces. sometimes the first sometimes the fifth but his favorite place was on the fourth hokage where he could see directly the sunfall and that if something was beatifull.

"alright"

the nara said knowing clearly what naruto meant hopping on roof to roof leaving naruto behind but he soon started to follow him. the two finally make it to the stone head and as soon as shikamaru looks down from the head he sights from amazment 

"w-whoaa...."

naruto chuckles to shikamarus expression and sits down middle of the stone head.

"no wonder you like to sit here.. it might be dark but the view is amazing..."

shikamaru sits next to naruto who gave him a slight smile and shikamaru couldn't help but feel something flip in his stomach. he has always been into blondes but naruto has never been as attractive as he seems now. it might be only shikamarus tiredness taking over him but he really wanted to kiss naruto. 

naruto laid back putting his hands behind his neck staring into the night sky filled with little holes people call stars. shikamaru looked over at the boy and did the same.

"oh to be a star in the sky... with no drags"

naruto chuckled to shikamarus words.

"so naruto.. are you... s-single?"

________

I'll be now on adding a little convos that I have had with my friends in the end so it would be......more interesting

Heres one: