s4 chapter 18

And while deidara was enjoying his nice beating and naruto groaning out of pure pain. kakashi and obito were having a nice little..... chat

"Get your hands off of me!"

Kakashi screamed trying to push   obitos cold ungloved hands away from his clothed chest. As the other hand would go under kakashis shirt the other would keep kakashi in place.

"Let me go obito!"

At that moment tobi froze. Hearing the voice of the annoying little kid he was good friends with back in the day say his name made him comforted in a way.

He didnt let the boy go.

"gha! what th-hng"

tobi sank his teeth into kakshis neck. kakashi squirmed around not wanting to be marked in anyway by this uchiha

"please stop it i dont want it"

obito pushed kakashi against the wall taking off his shirt and starting to kiss this chest. He slid his hands into kakashis pants.

________

"You know what deidara"

Hidan asks sitting on the couch deidara next to him both barely alive.

"What"

"Youre so god damn ugly deidara"

"Say that again and ill break your leg, carve out the bones and shove them so far up your ass they come out the other way"

Hidan realized that naruto was here too and didn't pay any mind on deidaras threats and went looking for him

___________

"Pl-please im begging you obito stop it"

He tried to push away the old man who had taken his clothes away.

"You have such a tiny helpless body"

As he was taking a hold of kakashi someone knocked him out.

"Tobi you sick fuck!- oh he passed out"

Hidan stood there with his fists up ready to take on obito if it was needed.

"Yo lil man, you good?"

Hidan took kakashis clothes from the floor and signaled him to sit on the bed. With teary eyes and shaky body kakashi got on the bed as hidan patted his head.

"Its okay, tha fuckass aint touching you no more alright? We silverheads need to be 'comrades' ill make sure he wont"

Kakashi didnt respond and hidan sighted and waited until kakashi had his clothes on.

"Can I go to naruto now?"

He asked getting a nod from hidan.

______

As kakashi was looking for naruto hidan was filled with disgust as he stood by tobi

'Man shall not sleep with a boy, pathetic man. Ill make sure to take those two home before he opens his eyes'

Tching his way out hidan realized he had kakashis headband on his hand. He put it in his pocket.