chapter 9

Naruto tried his best to comfort the small one. The young silver haired boy stopped crying and naruto lifted up his head as they heard a knock on the door which soon opened

"ONIII-CHANNNN!!!!!"

They familiar boy named konohamaru  yelled soon going completely quiet when he saw naruto holding a kid on his arms

"K-konohamaru.."

"YOU HAVE A KID"

"Calm down I'll explain.."

Konohamaru came closer. His personality was based on curiosity and being annoying..... Well in narutos opinion he was quite annoying, but well who is he to judge.

"He is.....I can't trust you.."

"Of Course you can!"

"Aight.."

Naruto looked back at the young one. 'Why Everything has to be so COMPLICATED' "shut up kit I'm trying to sleep" 'sorry .." Naruto let go of the boy and looked at  konohamaru  right in his soul.

"Betray me and you will catch these hands."

These words burned narutos tongue like flames. When had he became so cold its only konohamaru, he has no need to be like this.

Konohamaru stared at the one he trusted. "Naruto-kun..' Why was he like this. Why was he so over protective towards the boy who sat next to him. If it wasn't his kid. Which was impossible. Then who was it. Konohamaru got closer standing beside the table in front of the couch.

"Copy ninja!?? He looks like him!"

"He is him baka."

__________________

Few  weeks passed konohamaru spent time with kakashi, well he was almost his age. the trio stayed inside calling iruka and seeing shikamaru now and then, they even went outside few times. Naruto had gotten so attached to the silver haired copycat he was almost hoping that he wouldn't grow anymore. He had been 11 for a way longer he had been any other age which naruto liked yes but he was worried that what if he didn't grow anymore...well he was until one morning...

____________

"Bye konohamaru!"

"Bye nii-chan!"

Konohamaru waved at the two boys and shut the door behind him.

"So kashi...do you remember what we did during these two weeks."

Naruto asked like kakashi had Alzheimer's. He just wanted to know did kashi remember only the things they did today or the things they did the past two weeks

"Well kinda.."

"What did we do?."

Naruto was slightly embarrassed of the way he acted. He felt like a mom talking to her toddler.

"Well... We played board games and ate lot of ramen and...."

A slight blush creeps on the boys  as he thought about what the two of them had done. Kakashi looked down making sure to avoid eye contact.

"We... Kissed.."

Naruto blushed up to his hairline when kakashi reminded him of the kiss. The boy who now sat on his bed wasn't any less embarrassed than he himself was.

"Well lets...let's go to bed now.."

Naruto said breaking the rather awkward silence between the two.

"Y..yeah"

Kakashi yawned and laid down. Naruto crawled into the bed  and laid down next to him. 'God this is awkward..'
______________

Kakashi had fallen asleep long ago but  naruto was overthinking everything.
'He'll be older someday..... Thank God he doesn't remember the kiss then.. Hng-' naruto looked at the boy who was sleeping 'what if I just..' Naruto  mentally slapped himself for even thinking about kissing kashi' again. 'If he grows older like 16 or so what then?' 'What if I get even more feelings for him.... He's my sensei anyways.. And we are both guys and' "kit you're going to pass out if you keep overthinking just try to sleep"

Naruto listened to kurama and tried to sleep

"1 cup of ramen..... 2 cups of ramen 3 cups o-of ramen 4 cu..."

The boy counted trying to make himself fall asleep. As he finally fell asleep the boy next to him got closer hugging the other one in his sleep.

Kakashi woke up to his own movements but fell asleep soon without even noticing anything.

______________

Ooooooppppp yeysyeyes there you go sorry that I kept y'all waiting ಥ⌣ಥ

Worms: 684