s2 chapter 11

"Man what a day.."

Naruto sights as he walks into the apartment that kakashi pays for. Turning on the light and taking of his shoes he sits on the bed soon letting hid body fall on it.

"First I had to help lee and then kakashi got all suspicious and then  gaara-"

Naruto yawns his thirstiness forcing him up to get a cup of water. He opens one of the cabinets finding a cup for his taste and putting ice cold water on it. The bottle that he took from the fridge wasn't as cold as he imagined but he just had to bear with it. As he sips his drink kakashi found his way into the house.

"Im- oh naruto"

Naruto was leaning against the sink with his hands looking out of the window that was between the cabinets and the sink.

"Great mission huh?"

"Yeah.."

Kakashi set a white bag on the kitchen table. Naruto guessed that it was groceries.

"Don't A-ranked missions usually last longer than this?"

Naruto said he was getting angry although he knew he was more disappointed and that could clearly be seen from the small tears that made their way down on narutos whiskered cheek finally falling in the edge of the sink.

"I... I did it pretty fast."

Kakashi nervously laughed but naruto didnt find this funny at all.

"Quit lying to me"

________

Someone saved this story to a collection called swamp ass

What the fuck I love that person