s4 chapter 12

READ!: I do not know anything about hidans past or did kishimoto even create him one but now I did. This hidans past is uncanon.

"You're good looking by the way, whisker kid."

"O-oh thank you... H-hidan was it?"

Hidan nodded with devilish smirk on his face making the blonde rather uncomfortable. Soon the silver head began to laugh rather loud.

"HA! Dont worry I won't touch you"

Maybe. Hidan sat down the same bottle he had on his hands and leaned back sighing loud.

"So... Whisker kid... Why did you leave you know you can't do that you're basically part of the akatsuki now."

Narutos eyes viden. He was self aware enough to realize that being a part of the akatsuki isnt a good thing.

"HA-" hidan gave naruto an insane smirk "look at you ... Tsk tsk. Answer my question."

"Ww-well because of what happened to... Jiraiya.."

Hidan smiled as naruto bowed his head

"He was like a...a dad figure, right?"

Naruto nodded silently realizing that hidan wasn't such a bad guy after all, you just need to warm him up a bit. Hidan brought his sake class to his lips and sipped.

"I also had a dad. He was a pussy though, atleast my mom used to say that"

Hidan smirked as naruto rose his head.

"I think the only clear memory of my dad I have is when he... Died. My mom shot him dead. Was ...was I six back then?"

Hidan would let out a chucke sniffing slightly from tearing up. Narutos eyes video, never would be ever have guessed something like this from hidan.

*unsad flashback haha he heh*

"Leave and take that fucking kid with you! TAKE HIM!"

there she is again. Moms mad, its not unusual just scary. Its the same routine. She comes home sits down takes those round things from the cabinet...I don't really think they're medicine and falls asleep and as soon as dad comes they...yell well she does atleast.

"I-its not that easy... Y-you know it"

"WHAT? What fucking part isnt easy."

At this point she picks up the gun and I get up. But when I get downstairs mom starts yelling at me. Usually she would pull me by the hair and lock me into the bathroom for four days or just until she felt like it. Today he shot dad...dad ...she shot dad.

*happiness ends*

"Pfffth haha! Yes you have it right my mom was a fucking drug addict until she died from her own shit. That's why I became religious."

Naruto got on his feet keeping the balance even though he was drunk.

" "you fucking disgrace will stop fucking crying or I'll pop your eyes and feed them to you until you throw up" was totally her favorite th- w-what the hell a-are you doing"