s4 chapter 8

Kakashi swallowed hard and few seconds after nodded slowly. The man with the mask got on his knee and grabbed kakashis chin to bring his face closer.

"You are kakashi hatake as you might know."

Obito started planning on beating the shit out of the future sixth hokage. Kakashi was tearing up by how boldly this man was handling him not giving a sign of affection.

"You ruined people's lives. You killed the girl that I so much loved. You ignorant piece of shit. But still I can't bring myself to killing you."

The older uchiha took the boy by his wrist and dragged him to a mirror the room had and took a hold of his face again.

"You see that? That's you the horrible being who is straight up waist of space? you killed rin. You probably killed your father too and then said it was a suicide. I hate that man in the mirror."

Obito was standing behind kakashi holding kakashis face tighter by the second hurting the hatake more.

"I had dreams of becoming the hokage, marrying rin and most importantly beating you in every way. Because I am obito uchiha."

Kakashis eyes widen as he looks at the man seeing from the mirror how this was removing his mask.

"These scars were given to me, by you when I saved your ass."

Tobi said making kakashi feel guilty about everything. Kakashi started to hate the silver haired boy in the mirror he saw. Finding it really disgusting.

Tobi let go of kakashis face as he put back his mask   

"I'll leave you be. But if you think this is the end then think twice."

Tobi was ready to play the part of a dumbass again leaving the crying hatake alone.

"Deidaraaaaaaa~(⌒_⌒;)"

Tobi flew out of the room slamming the door close and didn't even realize how he himself was also crying.

"Oi tobi! The food is ready even though itachi brat made it its good."

Tobi chuckled and sat besides kakuzu. It might have been a long time but kisame always slept past 12 or so, because the missions he did alone were at night.

All of them eat peacefully hidan and deidara madly glancing at each other not even realizing that the hatake wasnt there.

"The hell are you looking at! Mmmhm!"

Deidara finally snapped slamming his hands against the table and hidan chuckled now sounding rather embarrassed.

"Well same to you dipshit! Continue eating your own fuck and stop looking at me."

Hidan madly stared at him as the blonde continued to stuff food in his mouth now realizing that the other kid wasn't there. His eyes wander to tobi again slamming his hands on the table making itachi drop his chopsticks.

"The hell did you do to that kid!? Did you rape him? Did you!!!"

He, again, slammed his fist against the table soon walking over to tobi and pulling this up by the collar of his cape.

"Nononononono senpai ^_^ tobi was just talking but then he fell asleep"

Deidara tched and sat back on his place his eyes again on hidan who was staring at him. Soon the blonde got flustered enough and slightly blushing locked his gaze on his cup still stuffing his mouth with food.

______

Once they all finish eating and sit comfortably on the couch. Zetsu  pops his head up from the floor. And deidara gets little scared by this every time.

"Pain has successfully killed jiraiya."

_____

PLIZ I FOUND THIS VIDEO CALLED "everyone thought that kakashi was gay" AND IT WAS SO BIG ASS KAKANARU MOMENT RIGHT THERE IM 😭😭😭