s2 chapter 3 - grave

Kakashi smiled at him before the tiredness hit him like a train and he fell asleep his head on narutos hand.

"Sensei? God damn I wake up and this mf decides to sleep"

_____________

The sun hasn't even completely risen yet and the hospital was fully alive again.

"Sensei?"

Sakura said and gently shook kakashis shoulder waking up the jonin.

"You really should go home"

"No sakura"

He said and gently wiped sakuras hand away from his shoulder. The cold autumn wind made kakashi shiver as it came in from the open window.

"Is mr.uzumaki awake?"

One of the nurses ask Peaking in from the half open door.

"Unfortunately n- yes yes he is"

Kakashi interrupts sakura and her face turns into big smile.

"Alright"

The nurse says and goes to get narutos breakfast. Sakura took copule steps closer to narutos sleeping body.

"He really woke up tonight?"

"Yes sakura"

The both smile at each other and kakashi turns his head at the boy who was waking up again.

"M-mornin"

Naruto stutters. His limbs were in pain because of the medicine sakura gave him. moving arms and legs hurt so much that he would just moan in pain if he moved them.

"Hngh.. It hurts.."

"Its the medicine I gave you naruto-kun"

Naruto sights. How did he even end up in a hospital bed? He was reading a letter and- yeah the letter! Naruto moved his arm to get the letter paying no mind into the pain. He took out a crumbled piece of paper. Kakashis eyes widen.

"Is that the?"

Naruto nods turning his face into somewhat smiling looking. Kakashi smiled too when he realized this boy really did care about his romantic side. Kakashi looked back at the boy whose eyes were analyzing him while being open in the size of a full watermelon.

"Ma-marry you?"

Kakashi quickly glanced behind him seeing no sakura anywhere. He sighed.

"I thought I would do this later but well..."

Kakashi was about to get on his knee but iruka iteruppted his proposal.

"Naruto are you alright... Kakashi?"

Iruka gave kakashi a quite confused look and made his way next to naruto

A long time skip to the next daY yey

Naruto smiled having his hands behind his head. It felt good to get out of that cheese smelling hospital bed. Naruto stuck his tongue out at the thought and happily made his way to meet shikamaru.

Halfway through his little trial he came across a flower shop.

"Doesn't ino work here?"

He thinks and takes a step inside and the first thing he sees is kakashi himself.

"Would she prefer pink or red roses?"

Naruto hears kakashi mumble 'she? Who and why is kakashi buying flowers for somebody else?' Kakashi noticed the blonde boy and waved at him.

"Have you decided yet?"

Ino smiles at kakashi and he nods pointing at the beautiful almost pastel pink roses.

"You have a great taste!"

Ino smiles and takes a few roses and gives them to kakashi.

"So who is the lucky girl?"

"Someone very special to me"

Kakashi walks up to the boy who is all green from jealousy. He waves his good byes to ino.

"Who are you cheating on me with?"

Naruto says pointing kakashi with his finger as he walked out of the shop after him. Kakashi chuckled.

"I'm not cheating on you baka. If you really want to know follow me"

Curiosity washed over naruto and began quietly follow kakashi well as quietly as he could.

"Well those can't be for your mom. She's dead right?"

"We don't disrespect moms here naruto"

Kakashi said having a blunt look on his face. Naruto had his arms crossed. 'Stupid baka'

Kakashi and naruto make it to the graveyard and naruto opened his mouth

"The hell we doing in here?!"

"Shh!"

Kakashi shushed at him and naruto stuck his tongue out again. Kakashi payed no mind and continued his own business.

"Here"

Kakashi said and naruto looked over at the grave with a eyes that shined in curiosity. Kakashi swiped away the leafs to reveal the name.

Rin nohara

He placed the roses in the cup that he had put there many years ago. He smiled and looked at naruto.

"She's the special one"