s4 chapter 14

As the last breath hit narutos chest and kakashi got to say what he had to say naruto eyes opened the same time the chills went up his back, he was fully awake again. He gazed down to kakashi who was already looking up at him.

"Hold on what?"

Shyly kakashi brought his vision back to narutos bare chest.

"In these few months we have been together and all the info I've gathered I've also somehow developed feelings for you, I know its weird and for a long time I wasn't even sure if I should confess and yesterday.. the convo with ....tobi made me rethink the situation completely."

Naruto listened the whole talk carefully his eyes being the size of a full watermelon as he kept looking at kakashis' hair which seemed to shine in the slight moon light that got in from the cracks of the window blinds.
Soon kakashi, rose his vision to meet with narutos shiny crystal blue eyes. His own were red by the crying he was currently doing because we know kakashi can't talk about his feelings without tearing up.

Slowly their faces go towards each other like there was a magnet of some kind that was pulling them together. two Lips slightly separated on their mouths which also were slowly being pulled together.

Naruto leans in placing his lips on kakashis' thin peach tinted ones. Slowly asking for permission to enter the mouth. A hand stoke  kakashis silky, shiny hair as they're tongue were hardly even seen from how they were kissing.

Slowly and unwillingly naruto pulled away gasping slightly. pulling kakashi against his chest  naruto whispered to his ear.

"I love you kakashi"