Chapter 17

Sebastian finished washing the plates. He was happy that soon she's going to be his wife. He got to his room and saw Amelia sleeping on the bed. Sebastian took his clothes off and changed only into a fresh pair of boxers. Then he got inside the bed and pulled her towards him.

"You are so beautiful my love any man would be happy to call you his, but only I can be yours because I own you,". he whispered in her ear, finally falling asleep.

Amelia's pov

I woke up with him kissing my neck, his hand caressed my belly, I tried to move but his hold over me tightened. I turned on my other side to face him.

You look beautiful like an angel, my angel he said whispering in my ear. He grabbed my hands and pull me even closer so that our lips were almost touching.

"I...I have to go to the bathroom,". I said while stuttering.

"Stay," he mumbled softly while staring at my lips.

"I can't I need to use the bathroom," I said while trying to get up and move to the other side but he caught my wrists and suddenly his mouth was on mines pulling me in hungrily and a rough kiss. I tried to show him off, but he tightened his hold.

"Now you can go," he said, finally releasing his hold over me.

And don't be too long you need to sign a contract. He said while I left him. Once inside the bathroom, I closed the door and leaned on it, closing my eyes. I took a shower cleaning myself off his touches; I dried myself with the towel and took his long shirt.

I remembered how he branded me I looked at my body on the morrow the scar wasn't that big and it's still healing.

"I see you finished. Let's talk in my office." He said while walking away as I followed behind him. Sebastian walked inside his office and sits behind his desk.

"Come, Amelia, sit," he demanded me while signaling with his hands to come close to him. I shake my head and said No, not wanting to be near him, but I got started by the noise of his slamming hands on the table.

"Come here now, Amelia, I don't want to repeat myself." "I walked towards him when he reaches out and pulls me on his lap, warping his arms around my body.

"Sign these papers," he orders me.

"What are they for?" I asked him.

"Just sign them," he said.

"No, I won't sign them, not without knowing what they are?" I said.

If that's what you wish, then I call my man and they will use Camilla for their pleasure.

"No! No, I'll sign it just don't touch my friend."

" Go on then sign it," he said, and I did I took the pen from him and signed whatever he made me do.

"Now my love you mine," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You signed the marriage contract. You'll get my last name in two days at our wedding and be my wife officially." He said and claimed my lips once again.

I stiffen when I feel him move my hair to the side; he places his chin on my shoulder, inhaling me. He moved me from his lap, picking me up, taking me in his arms only to let me down on his couch. He lowers himself down on me before I could comprehend his mouth was once again on mine. I put my hands on his chest and try to push him away, but he grabs my wrists, keeping me from pushing him away.

"Sebastian! No! Stop get off of me please, "I yell tears run down my face but he still didn't listen. I felt him bite and sucking my neck, leaving hickey everywhere he desired.