Chapter 29

Thank you all for helping me choose a new cover for You're Mine Forever. I also apologize to all readers who read my book with many grammar mistakes. I fix as much as I can when I post chapters.

I'm sorry for all you had to wait that long for my new chapter. I'm very thankful to anyone who reads or votes for my book, as that means a lot to me. I didn't like a lot of things in this chapter, so that's why it took longer to write it, as I changed it too many times.

 After I complete my book, I edit all chapters and maybe publish it on some platform I haven't decided just which one. Then I finish my short story, His Captive, and move on to three more books I want to write. 

Around 2:00 am Dante woke up. He didn't want to go back to sleep, as he remembered the events from last night. So he got out of his room and go to the kitchen to have a snack and clear his mind.

Dante walked the hallways quietly, trying his best to not wake anyone. Suddenly he saw the door of Sebastian's office slightly opened so he stopped in front of it, thinking this might be his only chance to put justice to this and save Amelia from the kinda man Sebastian is.

Carefully, he opened the door and walked inside. Since the office is dark, he couldn't see clearly if someone was inside, but he's willing to take the risk, so he walked around the office stooping right at the opened drawer that contained some papers.

Checking them, he saw nothing that might be useful to him. Dante turned around and walked closer to the darkest part of the office towards Sebastian's work desk and that's when he saw Sebastian sleeping in his office chair. Realizing that he could get caught and get in trouble, he walks away from Sebastian's desk.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't know that Sebastian's awake the whole time ever since he walked inside his office. He just pretends to sleep just so he can see what Dante's looking for.

***

"Stop right there! Sebastian yelled at Dante. As far as I'm sure everyone knows not to be inside my office unless I call them in here. So what the hell are you doing in my office?"He asked Dante.

"Boss, I was on my way to the kitchen for a snack when I noticed the door to your office was slightly opened. And I wanted to check in case intruder got in."Dante explained to Sebastian thinking that his excuse will be convincing enough to make him believe.

"This is the second time I caught you in here, the first time you were outside my locked office using the same excuse you're telling me now. From now on, no matter if you think you saw or heard something you first report to me before deciding to go into my office alone. I hope I made it clear enough, now you may leave as I want to do something. Sebastian said.

"I understand boss."It looks like I have to try another method to get what I need inside his office and I think I know whom to use for this plan.

Dante thought leaving Sebastian's office and going towards the kitchen. He's in no mood to have a sneak now but he has to go there in case Sebastian is watching him. So he takes an already made sandwich and heads back to his bedroom.

***

Sebastian is sure now that Dante is not who he says he is. He doesn't blame Javier as he trusted his best friend who's also his right-handed man to choose a good bodyguard for his wife.

Now seeing that Dante is up to something he will check in with Javier early in the morning to see if he missed any details of Dante's files that have his information. He must be that good if Javier didn't find any false information about him.

Sebastian decides to head back to the bedroom he shared with his wife. Amelia is sleeping in the guest room tonight after what happened between them Sebastian thinks it's better to leave her alone there until she decided she wants to get back and sleep in their room.