❗Important Author News

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you all know that my chapter 27 is a work in progress. I still have yet to finish it. Thank you all so much for getting me to 101k readers and for supporting my book it means a lot to me.

I also wanted to apologize to my readers and followers for not updating my book for a while. But after my birthday on July 9, I didn't feel good. I had pain for two weeks above the thorax and muscle pain in the ribs. I went to my doctor, but she said that it's nothing bad and that it might be my hormones reacting before my period, and there is nothing to worry about. But she was wrong as the pain didn't stop I could eat and drink normally but when it came to lifting things or picking staff, it hurt me badly.

So I took a break from my job and used my time resting and eating healthily the pain stopped last week. I thought that I'll be fine, but then now my thyroid hurts a little on my neck. I took vitamins and drank lukewarm drinks and still ate healthily. 

I'm really sorry because I don't want to disappoint you as my readers, but unfortunately, I will have to take a little break and take care of my health a lot more, especially since it is a covid and many get sick. I want everyone to be healthy and stay safe.

Once again, I thank you all so much for every vote comment and for adding my book to your reading list. Even though I'll be taking care of myself, I'll try to finish chapter 27 and post it. Also, I'm going to keep on writing new chapters while taking a break, and then maybe instead of one update, I can post chapters 28 and 29 as a double update.

Hope you all can understand me and please take care of your health first always as the covid keeps growing and taking lives from many people and families.