Chapter 11

Camilla walked inside the store and saw an old lady, probably in her seventies, arranging clothes, as she approached her.

"Hi there. How can I help you?" Asked the store lady.

"Hello, I was wondering who may I speak to about the cameras? I need to see the footage from last night. My friend is missing and I need help."Camilla asks the store lady.

"You can speak to me, my dear. Come, follow me. Here is everything you need, front and back footage. If you need any help just call me."The store lady said, but before she leaves Camilla called her.

"What's your name, madam?" Camilla asked politely.

"Tamara and yours? "The Store lady asked her.

"My name is Camilla."Camilla replays.

"Nice to meet you, "Tamara said while she leaves Camilla alone.

***

Camilla watches the surveillance carefully, trying not to miss anything. Finally, Camilla found what she needed. She saw Amelia in the alley and the man who tried to rape her, but someone saved her. Camilla zoomed in on the video and took a picture of the man who she thinks was probably with her now. She dialed Mr. Damon as he answers.

"Hello", said Mr. Damon.

"Hello, sir, this is Camilla, Amelia's friend. I'm calling to say I found the guy I think she's with."She said.

"Good. Can you come now?"Mr.Damon asked her.

"Yes, I can, sir. I'll be there in twenty minutes." Camilla hung up the phone and thanked Mrs. Tamara for the help. She left the store and called the taxi. Not realizing that she's been watched.

***

Sebastian woke up to his phone ringing. He answers the call, heading inside the bathroom for a talk, not wanting to wake Amelia.

"Sir, we have a problem." said one of Sebastian's men.

"Whatever it is, you better solve it."He ordered them.

"Sir, it's about the girl's friend. She was snooping and found the surveillance from that night. She took the picture of you, sir."The man said letting his boss know what happened.

"Shit, I told you to erase them, he said. Are you that stupid?" Sebastien asked him.

"I'm sorry, sir, it won't happen again."The man said as he was afraid of his boss's anger.

"It better not." Said, Sebastian.

"What do we do with the girl and the store lady, sir?" the man asked his boss.

"Give the check to the lady to keep her quiet as for the girl, don't let her get to where ever she is heading," Sebastian said.

"Yes, sir." the man said back.

"Better yet, take her hostage and hide her in the warehouse. She can be a great asset for what I have in store."Sebastian said as he changed his mind about Camilla's situation.

"Yes, sir, it would be done." said the man.

"Good, now if that's all I'd like to not be disturbed for now. Please inform others that and I'll come lat to see the girl."Sebastian said.

"Will do, sir," said the man.

Sebastian hung up the phone, got inside the bed next to Amelia, and once again fall asleep.

***

"Sir, the plane is about to land," said the flight attendant.

"Thank you," said Mark.