Authors News❗

You don't have to read this if you don't want to. I just thought to let my all readers know that the last part I lost will be used in the new chapter instead of in chapter 24.

So far I wrote only one page in my notebook on my phone and once I'm finished writing chapter 25, I'll post it. I can't tell you exactly when, since I don't know either.

Thank you all for giving my book a chance. Thanks for all the votes and for leaving comments on your opinions. That means a lot to me.

My book is different from other Wattpad dark romance books. Since in my book, I do things slowly introducing characters and storyline. But I hope all my dear readers can stay patient and wait longer for my updates. I really try my very best to make longer chapters. Sometimes it's hard to come up with words that's why my updating is so slow and comes way later on Wattpad.

Since it's my book and my story, I decided to do two endings. Because some readers who liked this book, want it to have a happy ending. And for some who hate Sebastian and want him to suffer, there will be a bad ending too. I'm doing two endings because I don't want my book to get hate as some did for making the male character having a happy ending dispute what he did.

I don't know, but for some reason, I think I repeated the same things in some chapters. Like my book is going nowhere. Amelia's too many tries of escape, then getting caught to then faking being nice. So I think there will be another failed escape and punishment left before my book finally gets too good and interesting parts.

Please leave your own honest opinions of my book and characters so far in the comments in this author's note. I want to see all of my dear readers' opinions do you think I overdid it with some stuff in the book and should I change something?

Thank you all lots of love. Hope everyone's family staying healthy during this hard period due to covid.