Chapter 13

Mark finally arrived back home.

"Boss, should we send him to your father or the warehouse?" Asked the man.

"Get him straight to my father's house. And let him know I will come later to interrogate him. " Said, Mark.

"Yes, sir." said the man.

Mark left to go to his apartment for a rest and shower, hoping it would give him the strength he needs to find Amelia. Time passed and Mark arrives at his father's house.

"Oh, son, I missed you." Mrs. Selma said to her son.

"I missed you too, mother."Mark replays back.

"Hello, son," Greeted Mr. Damon, Mark's father.

"Hello, dad."Mark greeted back.

"Now that you're here, let's interrogate that bastard." Mr. Damon said.

They both went downstairs to the basement. Once Mark saw that man, he punched him in the face.

"Son, calm down, there's no need for violence immediately. Now talk or die, it's your choice." Said Mr. Damon.

"What are your boss's plans and did he take Amelia?" Mark asked the man.

"I'm not telling you anything, you won't get a single thing from me.," the man answered back.

"Really? Tell me, do you care about your family?" Mr. Damon asked the man.

"No, please don't touch them. I can't let my little boy without a father," the man said.

"Good. then you better talk."Said Mr. Damon.

"As you know, my boss was in a difficult situation. He's trying to find allies since he lost them. So the deal your son stopped was important for him or otherwise, he's left with nothing."The man explains.

"Go on, tell us more," said Mark.

"Since he's the Capo of the Spanish mafia and has no alias it would make him look weak and he doesn't want that, so that's why he is doing a partnership." the man said.

"Okay, what about the girl, Amelia?"Mr.Damon asked him.

Amelia? said the man. I don't know any girl by that name. Suddenly the man felt a minor cut on his face caused by Mark.

"Don't lie. You must know, something," said Mark.

"I... I," the man said taking a deep breath.

"Speak what you know. Don't waste our time."Mr.Damon said to the man.

"I once overheard my boss talking about the family he killed a long time ago. I wasn't part of his Italian gang. They recruited me when he was the capo of the Spanish mafia. He put me as his right-handed man."The man explains.

"And? What more did you hear?" Mark asked.

"He killed them, so he can take the flash drive that holds a lot of information that can put him in prison. But he killed them in vain because when he checked the flash drive month later, he saw it was empty. He realized that the drive could be still at that home or in a secret place, so he planned to find it. He sends his man to check the empty house again they didn't find it, but they saw a picture of a little girl and the capo realized that they have a child. So he thinks that she could have it."The man said.

"So that's what's he's planning," Mr. Damon thought.

"He wants the flash drive," Mark asked.

"Yes, but I believe he thinks that the child knows where it is. He hired the investigators to find her." the man said.