Author News❗

Well, I know lots of dark romance book authors sometimes gate hate for writing this type of book, not just on Wattpad but on other writing platforms as well. I just received a message that's offended me and the hard work I put into this book.

I said at the beginning that the book is dark romance and even put triggers what the book will have. So no one forces anyone to read any kind of dark romance book. You do that on your own. My book is not even that dark since I don't have scenes like some other good Wattpad dark romance authors write.

I don't know what I did to receive this, but to the one to write that massage it's your opinion to think what you want about my book, as everyone has their good or bad opinion. But when you insulted me, that bothered me the most. I work hard on writing this book and I have many more to post on Wattpad once I finish writing them.

I'm glad for all my readers who supported me and this book so far. Thank you for that.

The person wrote this in the massage 

Bitch, I'm gonna report your book so that it can be taken down by Wattpad. You stupid wanna be author shit! 

I hope you know that even if you report me many times, I'm still going to bring this book back. I know many other writers who write dark books like me dealt with these kinds of people before. To the ones that liked my book and the story and I promise them I won't disappoint you and I will complete this book.