Chapter 3

Mark woke up early, took a shower, and get dressed. Then made Amelia's favorite breakfast before waking her up. After all, they have an interesting day ahead.

He slipped into her room and opened the curtains to let the light in. Then he slowly shook her until she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Amelia. I brought you your favorite breakfast, eat, shower, then get dressed. I wait for you outside."Mark said to her.

"Good morning mark.Thanks for the breakfast." Amelia said to him.

"No problem, now come on, I planned something special, and different from our old-time hangouts," Mark said.

"Okay, I'll be down in twenty minutes," Amelia replays.

After Amelia finished getting ready, she went downstairs and got outside. She saw mark leaning on the black motorbike and walked towards him.

"You look good without your suit," Amelia said.

"Thanks, Amelia, you look good, too," Mark said back.

"Thanks, Mark. Now, why do you have a camera with you?" Amelia asked him.

"You will see why. Now hold me tight and make sure your helmet is good too."Mark says to her.

"Don't worry, Mark, I know how to put it on," Amelia said back.

"Whatever you say".Mark replays.

"Mark, you're driving fast! Amelia shouts and tells him to slow down a bit."

"I told you to hold me tight. Besides, where's the fun of going too slow Just relax and enjoy it."Mark said.

Amelia relaxed for a bit and decided to have fun.

"This is fun! Amelia shouted. I can feel the wind on my face."She said.

"Told you it is fun

"Told you it is fun. Look We're here."Said, Mark.

"Here were exactly?" asked Amelia.

"You'll see just follow me. I think you going to like this place," he said.

"I hope so as long it doesn't have some scary shits you used to scare me on purpose," she said.

"Oh, come on, you should have seen your face it's so priceless." said, Mark.

"Not to me you almost gave me heartache," Amelia said.

"You're going to love this place, it's amazing. We're almost there, so I need you to close your eyes."Mark said.

"Okay. "Amelia replays.

"Did you closed your eyes?" asked Mark. 

"They are closed, don't worry. "Amelia replies back to him.

"Good, you can open them now," Mark said.

Amelia opened her eyes only to gaze at the most beautiful place she had ever seen.