Chapter 6

Finally, the two days have passed. Mark and Amelia already packed everything to move out. They went downstairs to their goodbye with family.

" I'm going to miss you kids so much," Mrs. Selma said.

"Don't worry, we live thirty minutes away, so we will come and visit you," said Amelia.

"Son, a word please," Mr. Damon said.

"Sure dad, what is it?" Mark asked his father.

"I want you to keep an eye out, in case you see something suspicious. Be careful, you know why? I trust you will protect her well."Mr. Damon said to his son.

"Don't worry, Dad, I'll keep her safe. I'll call you if something suspicious happens."Mark replays.

"Good, take care, son," said Mr. Damon.

" You too, dad," Mark said as he and Amelia left towards their car and drove off.

***

"Were here," Amelia said.

"Which floor is our apartment?" asked Mark.

"It's on the fifth floor," Amelia replays.

They both walked inside the elevator, and when the elevator stopped on their floor, Amelia got the key out of her jeans and opened the door of their apartment.

"Wow, this place looks good, "Mark said.

"Yeah, I know said, Amelia. wait till you see the rooms they look beautiful and cozy."

Amelia and Mark left to arrange all of their stuff in their rooms after hor passes and once they were done they sat in the living room make popcorn and watch a movie to relax.

Mark noticed that Amelia has fallen asleep on his shoulder. He slowly caressed her face and kissed her head.

"I wish to tell you everything whispered Mark, but I can't I made a promise to my dad and I can't break it. The only thing that matters to me is you, and I want to tell you how I feel for you, but I don't have the courage to face you. If only you know that I love you so much, you are everything to me Amelia, and if something ever happens to you, I'll cross the universe just to find you and bring you back."

"My dear Amelia, I'll keep you safe. Mark picked Amelia in his arms and carried her toward her room put her in her bed. Sleep well," said Mark while he went to his bedroom.

A couple of weeks have passed and Amelia was still working at the dinner and part-time at the club. While Mark was busy with meetings and other stuff at the office. The next morning came, and they both had breakfast when Mark told Amelia about the news he received.

"Amelia, I have something to tell you?" Mark said with a grin on his face.

"What is it, Mark? Why are you grinning?"Amelia asked him.

"I've got a call from Mr. Andrews, your favorite artist, and he said that he expects you to send him your painting this Friday as he would like to meet you, "Mark explains.

"That's so exciting! Thank you, Mark." Amelia said while hugging him.

"Anything for you, though you should get going, you don't want to be late for work," Mark said.

"What about you?"Amelia asked him.

"I'm staying here today and after you've done, I pick you up okay", Mark said.

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight", Amelia said while getting out.

When Amelia left, Mark was trying to think about the ways he's going to confess his feelings for her. He knows that they just moved in, and it's too soon so he will try to keep his feelings hidden for a little while longer before he finally tells her.