Chapter 24

Hello to all my dearest readers and supporters. Before proceeding to read my newest chapter read this first.

Thank you all so much for following, voting, and reading my book that means a lot to me. Check out my friends' work @ArtemisDianne22 and both of her books Psycho for you, which is completed, and Beg Harder still writing. Both books have amazing dark romance storylines. Be sure to vote and follow her. She's really amazing author.

Also to remind you in case Wattpad deletes my book, you can find my book on Inkitt same username as the one in Wattpad. And I opened a discord account in case they deleted my account on Wattpad, so add me IvonaBookslover#5707 just so you can know where I'm going to write my book. My friend ArtemisDianne22 made a group on Discord so all the authors and readers can join if you want to. You can share your work with us, and we would love to read it. Mostly the group foxed on dark romance books the Wattpad keeps deleting.

Here's the name of our Discord group: DarkQuills

Warning: You might hate Sebastian in this chapter or Amelia's decision, but please don't leave rude comments.

And if you have an Inkitt account, I would appreciate it if you can leave a review there. So I can reach more readers and see your opinions so far.

Sebastian woke up early in the morning. Once he got dressed, he called Hunter to come and meet him as soon as he can.

He got downstairs for breakfast as Mr. Eric greeted him. Sebastian told his butler to let him know when Hunter comes to tell him to go to his office as he's going to be there until he comes.

***

After hours of working on some paperwork, Sebastian checked the surveillance video to see if Amelia was awake. He saw her still sleeping, so he closed his laptop when he heard someone knocking on his office doors.

"Come in." He said as he saw his butler walking inside.

"Sir, Hunter is here to see you." the butler said.

"Let him in and tell others to not disturb me until I'm done in here."Sebastian orders.

"Yes, sir." Said Mr.Eric leaving the office as Hunter walks in.

"So why did you call me boss?" Hunter asked as he sat down on the sofa.

"Well, I called to see if everything is ready for today according to my plan." Sebastian replays.

"Yes, everything is ready. Hunter said. Is there anything else, or you called me just for that?" He asked.

"Good, there's one more thing I need to ask you," Sebastian says.

"What is it, boss?" Hunter asked.

"Can you work with Javier together on the mission? Sebastian asked. I need to find the person who thought he can go against me. The sooner the job's done, I can then relax and have more time with my wife."He said.

"Sure thing, boss, I'll do as you asked," Hunter says.

"You can go now, but be sure to come here with men on time, and remember, I want no scratch or injury. Or else face the consequence." Sebastien orders.

"Okay boss said Hunter, leaving his office." Once he was out, Sebastian couldn't help but grin as he imagined tonight's scenario. He can't wait to see her finally give up and become his.

***

Amelia opened her eyes and looked around the room, slowly remembering yesterday's events.

She tried to get up, but because of the pain in her back, she couldn't. Suddenly she turned her head towards the sound of the door opening and saw Sebastian walking in.