Chapter 27

Hello everyone. Thank you all so much for voting, adding my book to your reading lists, and supporting me so far. That means a lot to me, and I really appreciate you all as my readers.

I haven't been updating lately because of my health. I found out that the pain I was having in my chest area and below is because I have high cholesterol and a cardiovascular problem with my heart. I drink vitamins and supplements for my heart that my doctor gave me. I rest and do some light exercise and yoga, also take care of what I eat so I can get better soon.

I'm really sorry that you all waited so long for the update. Since some of you asked me to update chapter 27. Well, here it is, but it's not completed as I wanted to do it longer, so the rest I wanted to write I'll do in chapter 28 when I write it I'll update it.

In advance sorry for too many POVs and grammar mistakes.

****

"Javier, where are you now? "Sebastien asked, talking to him on the phone.

"I'm about to land in New York, sir, and that I told you about is with me. You asked me to find that hidden files," Javier said.

"Yes, I asked you, but leave that for later my wife's kidnaped and I'm sending you the location where she is. Go with my man there and I'll meet you there soon. I want you to bring me the person alive no matter what, so I can deal with him later," Sebastian ordered Javier as he gave him another mission.

"Yes, boss. I'll do as you asked of me. Where's Dante is he safe or hurt? "Javier asked.

"Don't worry, I send my private doctor there he took the built out and saved him on time. Thanks to him the children at the orphanage are safe and he did everything to save my wife by risking his life. Even though she got kidnaped, I'm still grateful to have him as her bodyguard. You did right by choosing him. "Sebastian said, though he was kinda suspicious of him after he saw him one night in front of his office he believes that at least he's a good bodyguard.

"Boss, I got your message with your location and we just landed. I gotta go now and meet our man."Javier said.

"I know who kidnaped my wife Javier, and he's just a stupid boy who's new to running the mafia. Trust me when I say hell regret messing with me and I truly mean that."Sebastian said as he finished his phone conversation

***

Amelia's Pov

I woke up on the bed feeling the pain in my head as I lifted myself. Looking around the unfamiliar darkroom I started to remember what happened back at the orphanage.

I tried to move my hands but I couldn't as my hands are cuffed to the bed frame. Whoever has me locked down in this dark room must want something from me.

I'm sure Sebastian will come and rescue me, until then I need to stall the person who ordered my kidnapping. I was about to open my mouth and shout to let them know I'm awake, but there was no need since the unknown person just walked in.

Observing the guy who just walk in I could guess he's older than me by few years. He's good-looking, jet black hair green eyes, typical bad boy type.

"Done checking me out princess?" the guy asked me.

"Who said I was checking you out jerk, "I said back.

"Your eyes did princess. Now let's move on to the business after all it's the real reason I asked my man to kidnapped you."He says to me.

"Listen you asshole I'm not a princess so don't call me that. I'm guessing you're the boss of this gang, but from where I sit to me you don't look like a boss more like his helper. I said, but I didn't expect him to get angry and slap me on the face.