Chapter 19

I'm so sorry for the late update. I tried to come up with words for this chapter. Hope you like it and thank you all for so many reads that mean a lot to me. This is kinda a double update since I wanted to write it in one. The next chapter I will post when I come up with it so don't worry this book will not be on hold or discontinued. Just the updates will come slow. Since I try my best to write.

"Wake up, my love, we are here." Said Sebastian.

"What? How?" Amelia asked, still half asleep and confused.

You fall asleep in the car and you were sleeping through the entire flight.

"Oh," she said as she took his hand and got out of the car.

"Let's go I need to show you around. The driver will take our stuff inside and the maid will arrange them, "Sebastian said.

"Okay," she said as they went inside.

As they got inside, she saw a large hallway with stairs that lead to the different doors. He showed her where the kitchen was first and like in the last home, it is beautiful you could cook anything in here, then he took her upstairs where he showed her guest rooms, bathrooms attached to the guest rooms. He showed her the door of his office and told her she was not allowed in here.

He saved the best for last, their bedroom. The room is big; it had a terrace with a marvelous view of the garden and the forest. The king-sized bed was in the middle and next to it was a small night table. Then there's a walk-in closet which is now full of their clothes, and a nice bathroom with the bathtub and all the hygiene products.

"So how do you like our home?" He asked her.

"It's nice" she replied.

"Good, il Mio Amore, (my love) I'm glad you think so." Now how about we go downstairs and eat, you must be hungry after all that sleeping. Sebastian said.

"Yeah, sure," said Amelia while walking downstairs with Sebastian.

"Is the food to your liking?" Sebastian asked her.

"Yes, it's good." She replays.

"I'm glad. If you get bored, I will allow you to cook, but not every day I don't want you to get injured. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Thank you, and yes I understand." she replays.

"Good. I'll be in my office to finish some important calls, when I'm done I want you to be in our bedroom." Sebastian said with a demanding tone in his voice.

"Okay," Amelia said as he left, and she finished her food. Amelia went upstairs and got inside the bedroom. She removed her clots and got dressed in simple blue shorts and a grey shirt. She got inside the bed.

Amelia's pov

I'm laying on the bed staring into space trying to come up with ways I could run from Sebastian. I just can't leave in here living with fear and pain, scared of what he might do to me. The only way out is by escaping, and that is what I'm going to do.

I can try to run when he's out working, I don't trust anyone in here since they all loyal to him. I need to learn every inch of this mansion for an escape route, or I can play nice with him until he allows me to go with him outside. Yes, that is a good plan then I could try to run, and when opportunity strikes, call my family. I think I stick with this plan. I'm lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear Sebastian walking in.

I tensed up and didn't move a muscle as he went inside the bed. He put his face in my neck and inhaled. Suddenly he lifted my body and lay me on top of him, holding me in a tight grip. I tried getting his hands off of me, but he gave me a look that said if I didn't comply he will punish me.