On The Way Of Islamabad

Noor POV

I enter the luxurious jet and i was looking it with awe.

Mom enter inside the jet and said to me I think I told you something to behave and what did you do with Moiz it was very bad. She said as she took a seat.

While I ignored her. Because she always says these kind of things to me it's not new.

She always want a boy not a girl. But baba is the best he pampered me and love me the most.

I just got so excited to meet dad's family that I totally forgot about mom and mamu said that they are illiterate but by seeing Ali I don't think so it's true.

He was handsome with sharp features. It's look like he is some model. And by his talking style it looks like he is well educated person.

.............................

We landed in Islamabad now we are on our way to Haveli.

We reached Haveli and it was very big with traditional look.

When we came out of the car I saw dad standing with the a man in his late 70s and a woman of mom's age and then a girl around my age.

I immediately got excited to see dad and hugged him.
Dad I miss you so much I said.

I miss you too beta. Here look this is Agha Jan your Dada and this is you Chachi and this is your cousin Amal and you have already met Ali.

Dad introduced me and mom to all.
Salam Agha Jan I said.
W. Salam mere bacha he said while patting my head then I hugged Amal and then Chachi.

Ok come inside let's go inside and you three go freshen up then we will have lunch Agha Jan said and we all went inside.

We freshen up now we are sitting in dinning hall.
Chachi who made the food it's so tasty I never had such a tasty food I asked.

I made it dear she said.
Wow you have a magic in your hand I love it I said.

...................

Ali POV

I was so happy after seeing how easily Noor got adjusted. And she was just a ball of energy.

I thought that if she always remain that excited or it's just because of us.

I always thought her as a shy girl but over here she is totally opposite.

But I am liking it a lot. After lunch I was sitting on a chair.

Hey can I sit here Noor asked.
Yes sit please I said.
Can I ask you a question she asked.
Yes you can I said.

Have you study she asked.
Yes I am studying MBA I have my papers in 2 weeks of last semester I told her.

Hmm great which university you are studying at she asked.
I am studying from Nust university I said.
Wow my dream university she said.

Oh really is it your dream university I asked.
Yes it is she said.
So what will you be studying I asked.
Textile designing she replied.

So Amal also study she asked
Yes of course she is in her last year of college I said.
Hmm great she said.

Are you always this much excited or it's only because of us I asked.
Hmmm it's just I always wanted to meet dad's family and then I don't have any idea that you were my cousin.

The most handsome billionaire so that's why I got so excited she explained.
Oh its great that you know about us now I said.
Yes I guess so she said shyly. And it was the first time I saw her shy. And I love it.

—————————
Eid Mubarak to everyone.
Please pray for Palestine

Vote and Comment

Your writer
Aamna