Stress

Ali POV

I was sleeping peacefully but because of sudden scream I got startled. And saw Noor sitting and crying. I hugged her.

What happened Noor I asked.
I dream about Moiz shooting mom and blood was everywhere she explained.

Shhh it's just a dream nothing happened relax I said and made her lay then I myself lay and hugged her again and keep whispering sweet nothings. After few minutes her body relax and she slept.

..........................

I was in between my meeting when I got a call from mom. I picked it up

Yes mom is everything ok I asked.
No Ali come to home Noor have not eaten anything she was sleeping so I went to her room to wake her up but she is burning in fever and she kept on calling you and her mom.

I have called Asif he is on his way she explained.
Ok I am coming I said.

Gentlemen please we will continue the meeting again my P.A will inform you guys that when the meeting will held again.

I am sorry I have to go because of some emergency at home I said.

I went towards my car and after seeing me my men's sat in their car while my driver started the car and I sat inside the car and we drove off.

......................

I reached Haveli and enter inside I run towards my room and saw Asif he was checking on her.

What happened is she alright I asked.
High fever because of stress did you both have fight he asked.
No I said.

I have tell you to keep her away from stress her brain is not strong to take any kind of stress.

Solve what ever is the problem. Make sure she don't take stress I have given her fever reducer just give her these medicines for 3 days with proper meal he said.
Ok I replied.

He went out while I sat beside Noor and kissed her forehead.
Mom.... mom.... Ali.... Ali..... she wines
I am here Noor shhh everything is ok go to sleep I said.

I have took a day off but then my P.A called me and said there is a meeting which cannot be prolonged so I had to go.

And now look what happened I searched her phone and message at same number from which Moiz have messaged.

I have given this number to the police they are tracking him down.

I typed a message.
Moiz count your days. Police is searching you everywhere as soon as they got hold on you your time will be finished i myself will make sure of it.

Dare you try to contact Noor again. If you will do it then God help you I will kill you myself with my bare hands remember this I am the man of my words I send it.

.......................

Noor come on drink some soup I said her and helped her to sit while keeping pillows on her back.

Ali I am sacred what if he will do something again she said.
Noor there is nothing to be worried or sacred.

I am with you so no need to be sacred police is searching him everywhere when ever they got hold on him. He will be punished I said.

Now don't take stress and drink this so I can give you the medicines then you can rest I said and she nodded her head in yes.

———————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna