Moiz Vs Ali

Moiz POV

I went 2 times at Haveli but Noor she clearly told me that she is not interested in me and she will not marry. But today I had everything planed.

Today I will marry Noor. I have explained everything to dad and phupho and they agree with me. I am coming Noor I smirked.

..................

Noor POV

I was sleeping when my phone started to ring. It was 5am. It was Moiz call I picked it up.

Moiz why are you calling me at this time I asked.
Noor it's about phupho she is in ICU she had heart attack I am standing outside of Haveli you come fast I am waiting he said.

Ok just give me a minute and let me inform Ali I said.
Are you out of your mind Noor phupho is fighting for her life and all you care is about to inform people he said.
Ok I am coming I said.

......................

Ali POV

One of my guard come and inform me about Noor that she went with Moiz.

Ufff this girl and her innocence  she will get in some deep trouble because of it I thought.
Ok prepare the jet and tell other we will leave for Karachi in 5 minutes I order.

I knew it Moiz will do something like this. Now let's end your game once and for all I thought and smirked.

..............

Noor POV

We came to our house instead of going to hospital.
Moiz why are we here we should go to hospital I said.
But he didn't answer instead come to my side and opened my door and hold my wrist and dragged me inside.

There I saw mom standing all fine I hugged her.
What is all this Moiz I asked.
Here take this phone and call Ali and said him to give you divorce right now and transfer your share in your account before bank got close he said.

What are you saying I will do no such thing I said.
Noor it's enough do what Moiz is saying with all had enough of your drama said mom.

What got in you all I will not do any such thing my father bound me with Ali and I will not break this relationship till I die I shouted on them.

Ok then i have no choice then to kill you if you can not be mine then I will not let you be Ali's said Moiz.
What but this was not our plan Moiz mom said.

Phupho your this stubborn daughter don't listen humanly so I don't have any choice I can't see her with some one else he said.

Moiz I will not allow you to do any such thing to her said mom and come in front of me.
Phupho don't make me do worse let me handle her in my way I want her wealth by hook or crook. And if she will not listen to me while alive I will take advantage of her death he yelled.

What do you mean by wealth I thought you love her that is why you are doing this but I never thought you are so low I am regretting the moment I said I will help you in your plan said mom.

I was only crying and hoping Ali just come and save me. And like that Allah here my prayers and Ali entered inside the house after breaking the door.

He didn't even knock on the door but directly broke it  down and he was followed by his 12 men behind him all with their guns in their hands. I took a breath of relief.

—————————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna