Welcome Home

Ali POV

Nurse came and told me that Noor got her consciousness. I immediately run towards her not before making sure that Ayan is sleeping.

I opened the door and doctor was checking her. After few minutes when doctor was done I went towards Noor.

How is she now doctor I asked.
She is much better now. Come in my cabin after you are done from her she said.
I nodded my head and doctor went outside while I sit beside Noor.

How are you my little dove you sacred me I said and kissed her hands.
I am fine Ali. Where is our son she asked.

He is in nursery I told her.
Can I see him she asked.
Yes I will bring him here while you take some rest I will come in few moments ok I said and kissed her forehead while she nodded her head in yes and I went to doctor's cabin.

I knocked on the door and went inside.
Come Mr.Ali please take a seat she said. I sat on the chair in front of her.
Yes what is it doctor I asked.
Sir we are discharging your son you can take him home and for your wife she is very weak she need proper healthy diet and proper sleep of 8 to 10 hours.

And she cannot feed the child and the most important thing is make sure she don't expect an other baby for at least two years she said.
Ok doctor thank you anything else I asked.

Yes I am prescribing some medicines in which there is sleeping pills as well but these you have to give her after dinner till one month and bring her for checkup after a month she said.

Ok thank you doctor when will you discharge her I asked.
I can discharge her now if you take guarantee that she will be on bed rest for 4 days otherwise after 4 days I will discharge her she told me.

Discharge her I will make sure she do not move from the bed I said.

Ok then go to reception and sign some documents then both your child and wife will be discharged she said.
Ok I said and went out and sign the papers.

.................

We arrived to the Haveli. Noor kept holding our son in her lap all the time in car. Mom came out with Agha Jan.

I gave Ayan to mom and picked Noor in my arms. We went inside living lounge was decorated with white and blue balloons and in a wall it was written welcome home and on the coffee table laptop was on and Asif and Amal were on live call.

They shouted welcome home I made Noor sit on the sofa. And settle beside her then take Ayan in my hands.

After talking with Amal and Asif I took Noor in our room and lay her down then went downstairs and saw Ayan crying.

I immediately ordered one of the maid to make a bottle for him. While I take him from mom and started to sing a song for him.

I took him to my room when maid give me his bottle I drop few drops on my palm to check the temperature and it was prefect I then gave him the bottle and he started to drink it hungrily.

Noor was smiling while seeing us. When he was done with the bottle I burb him then lay him in his cot which was in the corner of our room as he slept.

What are you smiling at I asked Noor I asked.
Nothing you will be the best father just like you are the best husband she said. And I gave her a smile.

———————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna