Surgery

Moiz POV

I was watching tv and the news which was today's hot topic. All news channels are showing same interview again and again by which my blood is boiling. Noor was mine she was supposed to bear my children not that *******.

I have to do something this can't happened no what should I do. He is billionaire while I am beggar. I am going mad I need to do something.

........,.......

Ali POV

It's Noor's 8 month and she is having pain and swelling on her feet and hands. She is sleeping right now while I am doing some of my office work.

I have made sure that she remains on bed rest as doctor instructed.

..............

Noor POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I feel a need to use washroom. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ali sitting on sofa with his laptop on his lap and typing something.

Ali I called him. He looked me and put his laptop aside and came towards me.
Yes what happened he asked and kissed my forehead.
I need to use washroom please help me I said him.

He nodded his head and help me to stand on my feet. We slowly went inside the washroom. Because it's difficult for me to walk with huge stomach.

Ok now I can manage I said.
Are you sure I will help you he said.
No please just stand outside I will call you when I am done I said.
Ok I am standing outside but be careful he said and went out.

I did my business and then I was washing hands when suddenly I got dizzy I grip wash basin and try to handle myself.

But I couldn't and I shouted for Ali then suddenly my body gave up and I fall down every thing went black.

.................

Ali POV

I was standing outside and waiting for Noor to get done when suddenly she shouted my name and I immediately opened the door and run inside but I was little too late because Noor fall down and her head hit the side of the wash basin and started to bleed.

Without a second thought I scoop her in my arms and run downstairs while shouting for cars to get ready.

I immediately sat inside the car with Noor in my arms and driver speed up the car while I call her doctor to tell her about the situation.

We arrived to the hospital her doctor was waiting outside with nurses as soon as she saw us she came to us and I lay Noor on stretcher and they took her to OT.

Meanwhile mom and Agah Jan also came in other car. While my men's secure the hospital.

I explained everything to mom and Agha Jan that how this all happened.

Beta be patient every thing will be fine said Agha Jan. I just nodded my head.

Doctor came outside from OT.
What happened doctor how is she I asked.
Sir she have lost so much blood. But for now we have stopped the bleeding. Baby's heartbeat is low so we have to do surgery right now.

But we are not sure that we can save both of them but we will try our level best. So please tell us who to save in that condition if arises she explained.

My wife save her I said.
Ok please sign these papers she said and I sign them.

———————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna