Forced

Noor POV

It's been 3 days since I signed the divorce paper. I think today Ali will get the papers and I am worried about his reaction.

Mom is very happy as well as Moiz yes I have started calling Moiz with his name without calling him bahi.

He said me to stop calling him bahi. As we are engaged. Mom told me about the engagement a 6 month ago.

..........................

I am feeling this uneasy feeling since morning like something is going to happened today.

I am alone in the house right now as Mom has gone to mamu and everyone was there deciding about my marriage date.

Suddenly there was a violent knocking on my door it looks like that they will broke the door. Maid opened the door as I was sitting in the lounge.

And when I saw who it was my breath hitch there stood Ali with his 6 guards behind him. He looked so angry his face and eyes were red I got so sacred. I have seen him like this for very first time.

Oh my Noor is suprise to see me here he said with a smirk on his face that I feel shiver in my spine.

Bua go call mom I said to my maid. She try to go but his guards were blocking the way.
Let her go Ali order his men.

Now Noor I am very much disappointed at you for the stunt you pull. I have given you enough time to settle and prepare yourself to be my wife.

Now your time is up so without any further delay let's go he said and came closer but I backed away.

Ali what are you doing. You can't force me like this I said.
Oh dear I will do much more if you don't obey me he said.

Ali please I am getting sacred please go away. It's best for everyone to just finish this relation you will find someone better then me please.

I try to make him understand. For a moment his eyes soften but then again it become hard. When he hear Moiz shouting who was fighting with Ali's men to come inside.

Noor are you coming with me willing or do I have to force you he said.
Please Ali please go it's best for everyone I start to cry tears were falling like water fall.

Ok hard way it is then he said and with that he hold my wrist and started to drag me with him towards the main door where his men have kept hold on Moiz.

While mom and mamu were standing on side as his men have stop them to enter inside.

Ali what is this all shouted mom.
What Tayi ammi it's nothing I am just taking my wife with me and nothing else he said.

Ali you can't force her I will call police said mamu.
Do what ever you want and call whom ever you want.

But I will take my wife with me in front of everyone in daylight if anyone have guts to stop me then try he said.

I keep hitting his hand but his grip was very tight. His two men were holding Moiz in their grip while one was holding mamu and one was blocking mom to reach me.

Ali please don't do this I try but he just kept dragging me with him we reach in front of his car one of his men opened the back door of the car.

Ali try to pushed me but I didn't move because push was not so hard. He don't want me to get injured I know this nor he will try to harm me in anyway.

I got another idea I just bite his hand hard which was holding my wrist and his hold got lose I try to turn but he was fast and again hold my wrist.

And this time he picked me up in his hands and climb up inside the car and door of the car closed and car immediately started.

————————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna

Ok do tell me in comments that do u need double update today or not.