Party

Noor POV

Now a days I got very less time for myself. Ayan keep me very busy. I have been healed now and Ali started to go to office now a days so he is very busy because of overload of work.

Chachi and Agha Jan help me with Ayan but he got really attached to Ali that he always need him to feed in recent days but as time passes he got attached with me as well but still when Ali is around then he always want his work done by Ali.

Today Amal and Asif bhai is coming back so we have planned little get together with Asif bahi's parents and some other friends of Agha Jan and Ali's office partner.

It's basically we haven't introduced Ayan to media and nor any one else so it's kind of introduction party media is also invited.

I got ready and then change Ayan's clothes and fed him.

.............

Ali POV

It's been long since I spend proper time with Ayan in recent days when I join the office it was very difficult for Noor and Ayan to adjust but as time passes by everything settle down.

I reached home as today is the party. I enter the room and Noor was standing in front of the mirror looking absolutely gorgeous.

And my baby boy was dressed in a dressed suit looking so adorable. I went and took him in my hands form Noor's hands.

I kissed him on his cheek then kissed Noor on her forehead then I gave Ayan back to her.

Go I have set your clothes in changing room quickly get ready said Noor.
Ok love I will just go and take a quick shower then will change in clothes but we will go downstairs together ok I said.
Ok now go she said.

I nodded my head in yes and went inside washroom. I quickly took shower then changed my clothes and spray some perfume gelled my hairs and went outside.

Let's go I said and took Ayan in my one hand and from the other I hold Noor waist.

We both went downstairs many guests have reached already. Party was arranged in backyard of Haveli. Media was also invited so they where standing on the entrance.

We meet few guests then we went towards entrance as we have to make appearance in front of media.

As we were going I noticed a car stop at entrance and Amal with Asif came out from the car.

They both came and we hugged them Amal took Ayan from me and then started to kiss him all over the face.

We both then went inside with them and talk a little then it was time for dinner so we had dinner.

Then I feed Ayan after I done with my dinner and then told Noor that we need to go to make appearance in front of media.

She nodded and set her makeup a little. Then I hold Ayan in one hand and other I was around Noor's waist.

We went towards entrance and media men's came towards us and started taking pictures and asking questions and because of this all hustle bustle Ayan started to cry.

I shushed him and patted his back and started to answer few questions of media. After we went back inside.

—————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna