Wedding

Writer POV

It's the wedding day Khan Haveli was beautifully decorated. Security was very high around the Haveli.

Media was standing outside trying to get some information but guards were not allowing them to get inside.

..............................

Ali and Noor reached the venue. As soon as media saw his car they went towards it but was stopped by his men's.

I am feeling nervous Ali. I never have these kind of encounter with media Noor said.

It's ok I am with you replied Ali. And then opened the car door and help Noor out.

He hold her hand in his while his guards was making space and pushing media away. While there were throwing questions.

At the entrance of venue Ali turn towards media while he put his hand around Noor's back.

I am thankful to everyone of you for coming here. If you guys have any questions just make it quick Ali said.

Sir is it true that she is Sir Saad's daughter one of the men asked.
Yes it is true Noor is my cousin and now my wife Ali replied.
Maam Noor is it true that you were engaged to your cousin Moiz Fahad asked a woman.

No it's not true at all said Ali.
Sir is it true that miss Noor broke her childhood engagement because she wants your wealth that come with you and other question was also thrown but by listening this question Ali's blood started to boil.

No it is not and please don't make such stupid rumors and Sir if she is sir Saad daughter then where were she all the time and what about Sir Saad asked another reporter.

No more questions Ali said calmly and then enter inside the venue with Noor by his side.

..........................
Noor POV

I was sitting in Ali's room it was decorated with candles and flowers. I was feeling very nervous and my hands were sweaty.

Room door opened and Ali came inside I bow my head down. I can feel him getting near me.

He picked the veil up and put his fingers under my chin. And make me look in his eyes.

Beautiful he said and kissed my forehead. I blush on his comment he took my hands in his.

Noor relax meri Jan (my life) he said and then took out a box from side drawer.

He opened it and there was a beautiful ring inside it he took my hand and made me wear it.

The ring was in heart shape and small diamonds were on sides while a big red rube was in the middle.

It's beautiful I love it thank you I said shyly still gazing it.
It's looking more beautiful in your hand he said.

I love you so much Noor. I love you since I was ten years old. It was first time baba give me your photo and I fall for you at that moment he said.

Can I kiss you Noor he said.
I just nodded shyly.
And with that he kissed me and whole night he told me how much he loved me. While moon and stars were smiling at us.

——————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna