Opening

Ali POV

Noor I don't believe him but just for your sake call him and said him to come at our office cafeteria we will meet him their I said.

Ok and thank you for understanding me you are the best she said.
You welcome love I said and kissed her on her forehead.

..............

We both came to cafeteria to meet Moiz I just want him to get arrested by police I was going to call the police.

But Noor stoped me saying everyone at least deserve the second chance she is really innocent for this cruel world.

Hey said Moiz. I and Noor looked him I ignored him while Noor replied him in Salam.
Noor I need to talk to you he said.

Yes talk she said.
No I mean I want to talk to you in private he said. I just want to break his face. But before I can react Noor replied.

What ever you need to talk just talk in front of Ali I will not be talking to you in privacy.
Please Noor he pled.

No she said in stern voice.
Ok then I will not he said.
Ok as you wish I said. And grab Noor's hand and walk forward.

...................

Noor POV

Ali grabbed my hand to make me walk forward but Moiz grabbed my other hand stoping me.

You can't go anywhere till we talk he said and Ali was so angry that his face got all red but before he could beat the shit out of him.

Moiz never ever talk to me again or try to contact me you wanted my forgiveness I have forgive you and don't worry your case which is with police will also be closed but don't try to contact me again or the consequences will be very harsh I said and drag Ali out.

....................

Please Ali I have forgiven him it was accidental shot it was meant for me but mom came in front please just tell police to close the case I said.

I am trying to convince him to close the case.
Ok as you say but if he try to do something again then don't stop me nor blame ok he said.
Ok done I said.

........................

Today is the opening of the orphanage finally my dream came true.

Noor are you already said Ali.
Yes I am let's go I said.
We all settled in the car. Ali is driving I am sitting next to Ali on passenger seat while ammi, Agha Jan, Amal, and Asif are sitting on back seat and two cars of guards was on our back while two were on front.

Media is also invited at opening while some of renowned and famous people will be also there.

I was feeling nervous because of famous people and all media hype. It's been months since I am in spotlight but I still feel uncomfortable around all this hype.

..............

We reached and media started throwing the questions towards us. Ali had his hand around my waist. While the guards were guiding us inside.

Everyone else went inside while Ali stopped and turn me with him and we came face to face with reporters.
You can ask some questions said Ail.

Sir is it true that this orphanage is made by the money which you got after selling Sir Saad's home in Lahore asked reporter 1.
Yes it is true said Ali.

Sir is this true that you have close the case of MoizFahad and police will not arrest him reporter 2 asked.

Yes it is true because Noor have decided to give him another chance and hope he will not repeat his actions Ali replied.

Sir when we should expect a baby from both of you said reporter 3.

I got all red while Ali smirked at me and then face again to the reporter and replied
Really soon and thank you very much and with that we turned to go inside.

——————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna