Karachi

Ali POV

I enter inside the Haveli and saw everyone sitting in living lounge.
Salam everyone I said.
W.Salam they replied.

I will go and freshen up then will come back. And Noor please come to room I need to talk to you I said and went towards the room.

......................

I came out of the washroom and saw Noor sitting on the sofa in front of our bed and coffee table have a tea cup on it.

I went near her and sit beside her. She give me the tea cup.
So how was your day I asked.
It was good she said.

As today she didn't go to the office because she was feeling tired so I gave her off.

Hmm good ok we have to go to Karachi for some meeting. So be ready tomorrow do your and mine packing I said.

But suddenly she asked
Yeah it is our international client he and his team are going back tomorrow so they want to do a meeting before they leave I explained.

Ok but what is my work there she asked.
I smiled and kissed her on her cheek.
You don't have to do any thing. You know I can't live without you.

So you will keep me company then we will spend our time in privacy you know what I mean I said.
And she blushed then run towards washroom while I chuckle.

........................

Noor POV

We reached Karachi and enter in the hotel room which was basically a penthouse giving beautiful view of Karachi.

So did you like it said Ali while taking me in back hug.
I nodded my head.
Ok now I am going downstairs in a conference room while you take some rest.

Then when I will come back we will eat lunch and then do what ever you want ok he said.
Ok I replied and with that he went away.

......................

I am watching funny movie and was enjoying my time. When my phone started to ring I picked it up without seeing the caller ID.

Hello I said.
Noor I am standing downstairs in front of the reception just come down for few minutes please. I really need to talk to you I got shocked because it was Moiz.

How the hell you reached here I asked.
I will tell you everything just for once come downstairs and I promise after this I would not bother you he said.

Ok I am coming but remember it's last time after that you will not contact me ever again I said.
Yes ok come I am waiting he said and cut the call.

......................

Yes what it is I asked him.
Noor please give me a last chance please Noor he said.
What kind of a chance I have forgiven you already and Ali have close the case now what more you want I asked.

Noor I love you please leave Ali and come to me we will marry and I will keep you happy please trust me he said.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND MOIZ I shouted on him.
Please I really love you I can't see you with any one else it hurts Noor it hurts really bad please Noor he said.

———————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna