Sacred

Noor POV

I woke up and turn on other side and saw Ali and Ayan sleeping. I smiled seeing them then I suddenly got my memories back about party then Ayan got kidnapped and Ali holding me in his arms then I feel pinch on my arm and then everything went blank.

I immediately sat and try to take Ayan from Ali's arm but as soon as I tried Ayan woke up and he started to cry. And because of that Ali woke up and hugged him.

Shhhhh it's just mama he shushed Ayan. And try to give him to me but he tighten his grip on Ali.
Ok Ayan stop crying nothing is happening baba is here shhhh Ali said.

After few minutes he calm down. Ali told me about what happened then he again try to give him to me but same happened. So I just went to bathroom and took shower changed my clothes.

I came out Ali was playing with Ayan and he was giggling I smiled at them and told Ali to get ready.

While I will take care of Ayan but as soon as Ali went inside the bathroom he started to cry loudly. I tried everything but he was not getting quite.

I thought he was hungry so I told the maid to bring him his feeder.

As maid got his feeder I try to feed him but he kept crying. In all most 5 minutes Ali came out and Ayan immediately made grabby hands towards him. So he took him in his hands.

Shhh it was just mama Ali said. And then took the feeder form my hand and started feed him.

I got tears in my eyes and started sobbing.
Love what happened why are you crying asked Ali.
He hate me because I couldn't protect him I said.

Oh no love he doesn't hate you he said.
Then why he is crying after coming to me I asked.

Ok let's go down and we will have breakfast and I will ask Asif about it ok he said.
Ok I replied.

We came downstairs everyone was having breakfast. We settled down Ayan was on Ali's lap.

After breakfast every one try to take Ayan but he doesn't go to any one other then Ali or else he would cry.

So as Ali said we asked Asif bahi about it and he told us that he is just scared and the first known person he saw was Ali when he was alone with strangers. So now he feel protected in Ali's hands.

He said that It will take him a week or two to become normal again.

So Ali have taken two weeks off from his office and he would do all Ayan's work from feeding to changing his diapers.

When Ali have to go to bathroom he give him to me and he would started to cry as soon as he got in my arms. And because of it I kept crying and blame my self for this.

—————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna