Divorce

AFTER 5 YEARS LATER

Noor POV

It's been 5 years since baba's death. I have done my BS in Textile designing. Today was my last paper.

Agha Jan and Ali came many times to Karachi to meet mama and me in fact Agha Jan payed for my university fees.

I don't want that but mama being mama never listens and demanded to pay my university expenses.

I am still in Ali's Nikkha. I become close to Moiz and we both become best friends. I shared everything with him.

Mom said me to file divorce against Ail and marry Moiz. I just told mom to give me time till I graduate.

On other side when mom demanded divorce on baba' death Ali clearly mom that he will not give divorce at any cost.

And deep down I was happy because I also don't want it. I always avoid them when ever they come.

It's mom most of the time who meet them and then she insult them and argue with them and sent them away. I avoid them because I don't want to feel guilty for mom's behavior.

Ali came to meet me few times in university but I just ignored him and make excuses. But I never miss behave with him or Agha Jan.

But now I think I should take divorce and do what mom wants it would be best for everyone.

.........................

Ali POV

It's been 5 years since everything happened. In these 5 years many things got changed.

Amal got married to one of baba's close friend son his name is Asif he is a doctor Amal graduated in fashion designing last year and few months back she got married.

Agha Jan is doing good but we take extra care of him. We don't give any kind of stress to him.

Tayi ammi want me to divorce Noor but I know Noor don't want it. Otherwise she would have asked herself.

But I know that the pressure which Tayi ammi and that idiot Moiz is building upon her she will asked for it. And I know after that what I will do. I have planned all this way long.

When ever we go to Karachi Tayi ammi would insult us while Noor don't come in front of us.

So I just said Agha Jan that now we will not go there but will bring Noor here. And for that if I have to force her then be it.

I was standing in my office when the door knocked was heard.
Come in I said.
Sir this come for you my P.A said and gave me envelope.
Ok you may go I said and took out the letter from the envelope and opened it.

I read it and my blood started to boil. So finally Noor you had done it now wait and watch what I will do.

It was a divorce paper and in it she also demanded her share in property. Now my doubts are clear she has just signed it without reading it throughly.

Because I know she was never have any interest in money or wealth it was always her Mamu and that Moiz who was interested in them because of money.

Now Moiz Fahad see how I will take what's mine while you all will left with nothing I smirked.

I pick up the phone and dial a number and said call my pilot and say him to make the jet ready I will fly for Karachi.

And asked the guards to get ready we have to go in a hour I give instructions to my P.A
Ok sir he said.
I then call mom.

A. Salam mom I said as soon as she picked the call.
W. Salam beta how are you when will you come to home she said.

Mom I am going to Karachi for some meeting I will be coming at late in night I said.
Ok beta but everything fine she asked.

Yes mom everything fine don't worry I will come as soon as my work will be done I said.
Ok beta take care she said.
Yes I will.

And with that I cut the call and took my gun form my desk drawer and loaded it with bullets

Now let's the game become.i smirk at my thoughts.

————————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna