Ayesha

Noor POV

I was picking up the things and packing them so I can take them with me. I have picked mom's clothes her jewelry and other things that belong to her.

I put mom's clothes in one bag so that I can give them to the poor people. And the jewelry I have kept in other small bag so I can sell it and with it's money I can buy important things for orphanage.

I don't want anything because I already have jewelry and other things I just want to used all mom's and dad's things to build orphanage. So that both of them keep getting good deeds.

I have packed all things which I have to take with me. And for the furniture I have asked Ali to sell it so I can use its money as well.

Ali have told me that at noon a party is coming to see the house before they buy it. So after finalizing the deal with them we will go back. Ali is taking a shower while I was doing busy in work.

There was a knock on the door I thought it must be one of our men but I was wrong as soon as I opened the door Ayesha came in.

You witch because of you my brother is missing. Why are you here.

You are a cruse you killed your parents you are a witch who steal peoples happiness and now because of you my brother is missing how the hell you come in this house she shouted.

And raised her hand to hit me I closed my eyes and waited for pain of slap but after a while when I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes and saw Ali was holding her hand.

Dare you try to hit her or shout at her. I will be not responsible for consequences he said. And jerked her hand away. I was crying by now.

I wish you both never be happy in your life she shouted again.
Guards throw her out and make sure no one come inside without my permission said Ali.

Sir we are sorry we were trying to stop her but she was not listening we are sorry from now onwards no one will enter without your permission said one of the men. 

Guards dragged her out and close the main door while Ali turn me towards him and hugged me.
Shhhh its ok she is gone you are safe with me he said while rubbing my back in a calming way.

Sh....she sa..id.....I kil...led m...om and d..ad I said while crying and shutting.
No my love no it was not your fault. It was destiny and think they are in better place then us hmmm he said.

S..he sa....id I a..m a cr..use I snat...ch peo...ple's ha..p..pi..ness I said.
No no no she is stupid your are not curse but a beautiful blessing he said.

After few minutes he keep whispering sweet nothings and I started to calm down.

Come let's eat our lunch you know I cooked something very special for you he said. And I was shocked.

When did you cook and do you know how to cook I asked. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I cook when you were busy in packing things and yes I know how to cook now come on and tell me how it is he said.

And we both went to small dinner table which was kept in kitchen.

Ali first served me and then himself.

Now come try tell how is it he said.
So delicious and I love it I said,
Good now you have to finish all that is in your plate he said.
I nodded my head in yes and continued to eat.

——————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna