announcement + rough summary of chapter 12

Hey everyone and thank you for reading this story so far but I owe you guys an apology.

If you seeing any replies from CW_Ace about me not continuing the story anymore, he's right. I'm no longer continuing the story as I already lose passion in writing fanfiction.

Thank you so much for reading this book until this point. It mean a lot to me knowing there's people who actually love reading this.

Because I decided to stop writing anymore, I give you all a summary for the last chapters of this book.

In the previous chapter both (Y/n) and Miku got shot, Ferral got captured and you two went to the hospital.

The ending basically have 2 draft endings, one is where miku died and one is you two live happily ever after but I've been thinking a lot about this and decided to use the first ending as my main plan is making this sequel to be a sad one.

So Miku died while on her way to the hospital but you survived and woke up from the coma few days later. You regret about everything and blaming yourself for approaching her in the first place. When you finally got to leave the hospital, you went back home. At home you went to the living room and only realizing a letter on the table. It was a letter from Miku saying her love to you and keep living on when she no longer there. Few years later, you still keep the letter and always visiting her grave while telling her a story about how you life right after her death.

Which basically that's really it. This is just a rough summary on how the story will end and I hope you all will not be disappointed with the ending of it and no. Like I said, I no longer continue my story anymore.

Thank you once again for reading this far and I hope you all understand why I no longer write this story.