Chapter 5

Miku's POV

"Let go of me baka!" I scream as three boys pulling my hair.

The three of them ignore my begging and keep pulling my hair. Soon after that, they let go of my hair but one of the boy pick me up by the hair. My face was a mess. The brusies stings and my tears keep streaming down non stop.

"Awww, is that hurt? Too bad no one will help you. No teachers, no people and most of all..." he cooed and slam me to the ground before stepping on my chest.

"No parents around here. I bet your mom and dad are ignoring you," he said and his friends laugh.

My vision slowly become blurry and my ears start ringing. I can see black spots everywhere.

Before he could do something, I was out.

ΔΔΔ

I woke up and hoping it was just a bad dream. But as I woke, I can't see everything. It was pitch black. My eyes try to adjust the surrounding.

As I slowly gain my consciousness, I hear someone screaming...in pain. I tried to stand up but I feel painful. I was tired. My body was in pain.

My vision starting to be clear. I see two people. One of them was struggling to stand up and the other was just looking.

"..." I hear someone's calling me but I can't hear it clearly. I tried to stand up and manage to get up.

Someone is running towards me. That is the time when I feel something's wrong...

"Miku!" The voice calls me again and this time, I can recognize the voice.

I was in a confuse state. Not knowing what happen and what to do.

But in a split seconds, I feel my chest was in a terrible pain. (Y/n) was running towards me, crying. His face filled with blood and brusies.

I can feel myself falling. I don't know what to do. I just let myself falling...

ΔΔΔ

I immediately woke up. I was drenched with sweat. My breathe got heavy and I was shaking in fear. I realize I was having a nightmare.

"I...didn't die," I muttered to myself. I look at my wrist where I have cut myself. It was nicely bandaged.

I look around and realize I was in my own room.

Quickly I get up from my bed and rushed out from my room but as I open the door, (y/n) was there, standing in front of me and feeling confuse.

"Miku, is anything wrong?" he ask softly as he holds me by the shoulders.

Your POV

As I held her, I can feel she was shaking in fear. Her eyes wanders around as if something or someone try to get her.

"Miku, calm down. Tell me what happen?" I ask her gently as I stroke her head. Not long after that, she started to cry and embrace me tight.

I was surprise and confuse but I just ignore and try to comfort her by hugging her back.

I bet she was in a trauma state. I thought to myself.

But then suddenly she push me and immediately kiss me, which it makes me more surprise.

I just blink my eyes, still feeling shock and still digesting what did just happen to me.

Before I could react, she then break the kiss and her face was in a blushing mess.

"I...I'm sorry...I shouldn't do that..." she muttered.

To be honest, this girl in front of me was really...cute. From being suicidal to shy and timid girl. Sometimes, I always thought to myself, why did I ever deserve a girl like this? She's pretty, kind and she have the same thinking like me.

I pat her head gently before I pull her into another kiss. Her body was tensed for a short time before she relaxed and kiss me back. I held her closer by her waist as I lean myself against the wall.

I lick her lower lips, asking for her permission and she gladly open for me. I slid my tounge inside her mouth and explore every inch of her inner mouth.

To be honest, that is the first time I've did with her...well except the other brief kisses on the cheeks. She's the type not letting someone to touch her except me.

After a while, we both separate and pants. I look at her blushing face.

I smile at her shy and embarrassed face before I pull her into a warm hug.

"Its okay. I won't going anywhere," I said, reassuring her that everything will be alright.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*awkward silence* O-okay, that was awkward...😅

Anyway, thank you soooo much for the wait and I'm really sorry for the long disappearance. I was having a terrible writer's block and added with my overwhelming emotion that doesn't really help me...(╥﹏╥)

And I'm really sorry for the awkward dream. I know its looks terrible because of my writer's block...

Also sorry for the weird lime. Tbh it was my first time doing that...😅

I almost forgot! A shoutout for my favourite person Sun_the_roamer for helping me with this plot! ↖(^ω^)↗

Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment! ノ(・ω・)ノ