Chapter 8

A month later...
Third POV

Slowly and gently, the snow falling down to the earth, covering everything on the floor.

It was already a month after the incident (y/n) have witness. Day after day, Miku seems to be more restless and it made him worry. As long as he knows, she never feel so tensed up and everytime they both take a walk, she would turn her head around anxiously like someone watching her.

Eversince that day, (y/n) worry that she will snap and eventually killed herself. Before bed time, he will accompany her in her room until she fell asleep, in case she will done something beyond her capabilities.

But days later, Miku start feeling afraid to sleep alone. At first, (y/n) feeling hesitate to sleep with her as he feel uncomfortable and he invading her personal space, but soon he getting used to it.

ΔΔΔ

Your POV

It was a cold Monday but the school was canceled due to snow storm few days ago.

It was really cold outside. The heater in my mother's room couldn't funtion well and ended up broken this now.

Slowly I open my eyes to see Miku sleeping peacefully. Her body moving up and down slowly. Her teal hair covered most of her face but I could still see her through it.

I tried to get up from the bed but as I try to get up, I can feel pressure on my waist. I look at it and see her arms wrap tightly on me. Her head rest against my chest. I tried to wake her up but failed. She moved, but after that she held me tighter.

Soon I gave up and gently wrap my arms on her as I pull her closer to me.

The scent of my mother still there, giving back memories of her when I was little. I used to go to my mother's room when I have nightmare and snuggle close to her. She will always pulls me into her warm embrace as she sings me a lullaby song or telling stories until I feel asleep again.

My thoughts is interrupted when I feel something moving. I look at Miku that has awake from her deep slumber.

"Good morning (y/n). What time is it?" she yawn as she rubbed her turquoise eyes and start to strecth her limbs.

I smile to see her awake in a messy hair. I rise from the bed and strecth my limbs. "Good morning Miku. Its already 8.00 a.m but don't worry, we don't have school today."

She nod weakly as she jump off from the bed and head to the bathroom.

"I'll make breakfast then," I said at the other side of the room and get out from the room.

ΔΔΔ

I decided to make fried bacons with eggs and a cup of coffee for her breakfast.

After I've finish preparing for both of our breakfast, I sit down at the table and wait for her.

By the time I sat down, Miku came wearing a hoodie matches her hair and a pair of black leggings.

She sits down, facing me with a normal tired looking face as she feed herself up.

We both eat in silence. No conversation at all. But the silence end when she start to talk.

"I'm sorry for being a burden to you (y/n)," she said.

I look up at her, feeling confuse and a little concern about her apology. She was looking down, her left hand on her lap and her right hand is holding the fork but her food didn't touch.

"Miku, there's no need for an apology. After all, you're my-" but I've been cut by her shouting.

"A useless girlfriend!"

Third POV

Everything turn dead silent when Miku shout at him.

Her tears start falling down from her eyes with her face looking at her own lap. Her both hands are now on her lap. She's trembling

"I'm nothing but being a burden to you. You did everything to me while I just sat here like an idiot and hoping that I'm dead."

Her words shocked (y/n). He never feel her as a burden. Never once he thought like that. For him, she was the reason on keep living, even if the world is a disappointment.

"I wish I could help you doing something but always ended up being you taking care of me. You treat me like a little child. You did everything while me...I didn't even touch a single dust. I keep locking myself inside my room, I didn't help you either but you keep taking care of me. I nothing but-" but her words stops when she feel a tight warm embrace.

"You're everything for me Miku. You're not a burden for me and I don't even think you as a burden either. I don't care if you always lock yourself inside. I don't want anything from you. All I want is for you to keep living...for me."

He tighten his embrace as if it was his last chance to see her. The scent of his mother is visible. It was calming.

"Please...if you really think you're a burden, you're not. I take care of you because I love you. I love you more than anything I've ever encounter. You are like a light to my world and without you, I'll be dead."

He loosen the embrace and look at her through her eyes. Her eyes become red and puffy. He wipe some of her tears and smile.

"If you really want to die...let's die together," he said and kiss her at the lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww crap! ∑( ̄□ ̄;)

I'm really sorry for the late chapter guys...since I'm now in a college and I have asignments to do °Д° (except for the writer's block of course)
And I realize that my chapter will always end in a weird way ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this...late chapter (╥﹏╥)

Don't forget to vote and comment...?