Chapter 1

Your POV

Ever since the incident of me saving Miku and fall from high building, people around me start become concern with us. The teachers also giving us some 5-minutes speech in class about we should tell our feeling to other and don't take a shortcut.

I feel disgust with them.

Being hypocrite with me, they think I'm dumb that I don't relize that! They just pretending to be nice to me so that the school don't have to face the consequences if I killed myself.

But there's only one who understand me...and that is Miku.

***

"You slipped away again." I turn around to see a teal haired girl smiling while eating her lunch.

It was recess right now. Miku and I always hang out at the roof top, trying to run away from 'friends' of ours.

"I know what you're thinking (y/n). Yeah, they all could be annoying sometimes."

She then fell silent and continue eating her lunch.

It was quite a long silence before I start to speak.

"Don't you ever feel annoyed and frustrated with the awfully amount of people who surround you only to realize that they just feel pity with you?" I ask her, turning my head only to see her finish her lunch.

She put down her lunch box and turn her head to me, smiling at me, just like the first time I saw her.

"Well, at first it's not that annoying. Because I don't really know how's the term 'friends' really work. I thought having many people beside you means to have a large amount of friends that really cares about you."

"But slowly I realize that I misunderstood the term 'friends'. Everyone around me slowly fade away and my so called 'friends' betrays me. I'm all alone but meeting you..."

I can feel my cheeks flustered when she mentioned about me. I turn my head away, being the tsundere-like person, avoiding eye contact with her. I can hear her soft giggle behind.

"...is like I'm been given a second chance. You help me, without you noticing it. You hurt but still you care about me. I'm glad to meet you."

My head still facing her but I can feel my head is been pulled by two hands on either side of my cheeks. She then pulled me into a short and quick kiss before letting me go. My face becoming more red than ever. I narrow my eyes and turn away.

"W-why so sudden? I'm j-just asking a simple question yet you answered it like a whole essay?" I stuttered and my face still bright red.

"I just blurted out...I guess. I don't really know what had gotten into me. Sorry if you don't really like it. I shouldn't do that without your permission," she stated with a giggle.

Her soft laugh never fail to make my heart flutter. Her radiating smile always shines my life. She never fail to make me smile.

I don't regret meeting her that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, I know. 😒
But hey! At least I've update something!

But anyway, thank you to my fellow awesome reader-chans who wait for this moment to come!

Seriously I do really don't expect this sequel gonna come! And thank you for your support on 'Self-Inflicted Achromatic' book. It gain 3k already! I'm super excited!

Thank you and shoutout to Sun_the_roamer and Jamie_DQHTWTWBB for being the supportive readers! Don't forget to vote and comment!