Chapter 2

Third POV

"Alright, settle down class," Sir James walks in as the students hurried to their own seats.

"Okay, class. Before we start our session, we have a new student that has just transfer to our school."

All the eyes of the students, including (y/n) and Miku, focus at the main door to see a male student step inside.

The sound of footsteps can be heard and a boy revealed himself to the class.

The boy then turn himself to the whole class before start speaking.

"Hello everyone. I'm Ferral Dalmien and I'm new to this school. I hope we all could be friends and help me to cope with this new surrounding."

Your POV

His last name sounds familiar. Maybe its just a coincidence. I thought to myself as I listen his introduction self.

"Ah, it such a coincidences to share last name with (y/n). Anyway, hope you can cope your new surrounding. You can sit beside Miku," exclaim Sir James as he strecth his right arm towards Miku's side, guiding the boy to sit.

As Ferral has taken his seat, Sir James then starts the lessons' today.

Miku's POV

As the new boy has taken his seat beside me, I take a closer glance at the new boy's appearance.

His hair was brunette brown and a little messy. He had those sparkling emerald eyes and quite taller than me.

He turn his head to me and smile, which he made me blush a little.

"Hi, I'm Ferral. Its a pleasure to meet you..."

"Miku. My name is Miku Hatsune and its a pleasure to meet you too."

"Miku. That's a pretty name," he compliment.

I can feel my face was blushing lightly when he complimemt me.

"Re-really? Umm...thank you, I guess..." I stammered with embarrassment as I turn my head to the front.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Crap! Not another short chapter!!!∑( ̄□ ̄;)

Anyway, sorry for the late update due to my terrible writer's block and also the very short chapter like the first chapter. But no worries guys because the other chapters will be longer. I can't promise but I can try to do it.

That's all my fellow reader-chans. Don't forget to comment and vote! ↖(^ω^)↗