Chapter 3

Third POV

The school's bell ring as a sign for recess. As everyone rushing to get out from the class, Miku walks towards (y/n), before she been stop by Ferral.

"Err...Sorry for stopping you but, do you want to go to the cafeteria with me?" he ask, still holding her hand.

"Err...sorry Ferral but (y/n) and I don't really go to the cafeteria as it was crowded. How about you find someone else?" she said, slowly pulls her hand from his grip. Her cheeks was blushing mess. Immediately she walks towards (y/n) before pulling him out from the class.

***

Third POV

"Are you okay Miku? You don't seems to have any appetite," exclaim (y/n), feeling worried for his girlfriend. She suddenly become so quiet after the incident and when he try to speak to her, she didn't reply. Almost like his existance is been ignored. When (y/n) bring up the conversation about Ferral, she turn her face away from him to hide her blush.

"I'm okay. It just...I can feel the weird aura when I'm around Ferral but of course I don't like him," she replied, turning her head again, trying to hide her blush forming on her cheeks.

(Y/n) could only nod with it and continue to eat.

The both of them fell in silence, not the awkward silence as they already used to it. They don't really talk often except when they have something they can talk about.

"Miku, about the new kid, it seems that I've seen him around," he said, still continue eating his food.

During class, (y/n) can't focus on their lesson as his mind was wondering about Ferral. He can't stop thinking that he had seen him before. As if he experiencing Dejá Vu, he had the strong feeling that they had met before.

Miku turn her head to him, feeling confuse on his statement. "What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know but the feeling of meeting him once was strong, so strong that it distract me from everything." It was a long pause before (y/n) started to speak.

"Maybe I'm just imagining thing. Besides, there's alot of people who had the same face as him."

The then both become silent for the rest of the recess as their mind are occupied with their own thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn! Not another one!!! ( TДT)

Anyway, I'm really sorry for the very long absence. My day was totally occupied with Christmas event and my cousin's special occasion, their engagement.

In short, I'm totally busy until I had no time for an update (excluding the writer's block of course).

And of course, I just face a short mental breakdown and it triggers me...well, you don't have to know about it of course...and don't worry, I have it under control...sort of.

Finally, hope you will enjoy this short, crappy chapter and don't forget to leave a comment or a vote (。・ω・。)