Chapter 9

Your POV

Miku and I decided to take a walk at the park. It already stop snowing so we think it should be necessary for us to take a walk after that emotional event.

It was a 20 minutes walk from our place to the park but we decided to not take the bus instead we just walk and enjoying the scene that covered with fluffy white snow.

Miku was beside me, holding my hand firmly but not too tight. I smile at her, feeling glad that she also enjoying in. In fact, I can trace a small smile form at her mouth.

She look at me smiling and blush. "Wha-what are you looking at?!" she ask, turning her head away from me.

I chuckle at her tsundere behavior as her become redder, not because she was sick but feeling embarrass. To be honest, I miss her tsundere self.

"Aww, you look cute when you smile. In fact, it's been a long time since you smile."

She turn her head slowly but not facing me. Her eyes fixed on the pavement and the direction where we walk. There's a brief silence before she tighten her grip and speak.

"Thanks. It's been a while I feel so joyful," she answered before she start to laugh softly.

I blush when hearing her soft laughter as it already been a long time since I heard her laughing. Looks like all of my hardwork paid off.

We still walking, it was not long when the snow starting to fall again but is was lesser than the first one.

Even though we bot walk in silence but I really enjoy walking with her but somehow, I feel something was wrong. Something really wrong. I don't know what it is but I can feel shivers running down my spine. Not because I feel cold, I feel like something bad gonna happen.

Without I realize, I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer. Miku was of course surprise and confuse.

"Hey (y/n), are you okay?" She ask me. I look at her and smile.

"No, I just want to be close to you, that's all," I replied back as we both continue walking in silence.

ΔΔΔ

We both finally arrive at the park. There's not too much people visiting there since it was snowing but there are some people, mostly couple.

We both walk down the small street. The scenery are covered with white snow. Trees covered with snow. Snowflakes still falling but in a small quantity, which fits the calming scenery.

When we reach at the frozen lake, there are some people skating on that lake. Some of them skate solo while some are with their own pair.

We decided to take a seat at the bench near the lake while watching people skating. Too bad we didn't brought our skating shoes. I then look at her.

Her eyes stare at nothing. Her thoughts had carried her away. Even so, her face look so calm. Its been a while since I didn't her expression that looks so calm, inside and outside.

I look back at the lake that now had lesser people skating. I rest myself, leaning back against the bench while looking at the grey sky. Snow keep falling from the sky. I was so calming, I didn't realize I fell asleep.

ΔΔΔ

I woke up by a sudden sunlight shining on me. I rise from my position and start to look around. I'm on a small hill and somehow, this hill seems to be very familiar. That's when my memories came rushing in.

I quickly get up and run to the top of the hill, where there will be a lone tree standing on top of the hill and under the tree is where my mother will be there, reading book, doing flower crown or just sitting, waiting for my arrival.

But as soon as I came, I've been greet not by my mother but a lone tree that lost its leaves.

The tree looks dead, as if someone had poison it. I walk towards the tree and walk around to see what had happen to it. The next thing I saw give shivers down my spine.

Behind it is my mother, dead. Her corpse was hanging, just like when she hang herself in the living room.

I slowly back away, feeling confuse and shock in horror. My instinct kicking in and I immediately run away down the hill.

I run as fast as I can but I don't know why I'm running and who I run from. As if someone try to catch me from behind. Suddenly I trip and rolled down the hill.

I then suddenly stop and hit with a loud thud. I feel cold and the surface seems to be hard. I can't see anything but my eyes are open.

I tried to get up but it hurt so much and and I fall back. I realize that I was in a small cold room.

I was pitch black and smells horrible, like a rusted metal. Not far from me is a figure, looking almost lifelessly. I squint my eyes to get a better look and realize who is that person.

Before I could say something, something hard hit me from the back and knocked me out.

ΔΔΔ

I woke up after a sudden nightmare. I was still in the same park. I sigh heavily as I lean myself on the bench. I remember I was walking at the park with-

That's when realisation came. I look at the side where she was sitting. Her place is now empty and she's nowhere to be found. I immediately stand up and called her name. No response.

I went to the search for her. I ask people who are skating and the see no sign of her.

I started to get panic as I continue to search for her. I ask people around but they haven't seen her walking.

I reach to a certain part of the park that have less people. Its has like almost no people around that part but I don't care. I keep searching for her, calling her name, hoping she will response but the result is a dissapointment.

I stop for a while, thinking a possible place of where she could be gone. But before I could think any longer, the world become black...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh! Is this it?!!!!!!!! I finally made a chapter!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆

And thank you to everyone for all the support you have given to this book! It mean a lot to me! And thank you soooo much for the reaaaaaaaaaaally long patience. I'm really sorry for the long wait as I was really busy with college and having some mental breakdown until I forgot this book 😅

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new chapter and I see you again in the next chapter!