Chapter 11

Your POV

"Where do you think you two going? The fun is just about to begin~~"

His voice echoed in the basement as we both ran towards the door above. As we running towards the door, the sound of the gun echoed and a bullet just pass beside me. I was in fear and a little relieve. 

"Hurry!" She scream, quickly take my hand and run upstairs. When we reach upstairs, bright light shines and blind my eyes for a while before adjusting the surrounding.  I then realized that we're in the kitchen of the house. Miku still holding my hand, run as quickly as possible.

I manage to take a glimpse of the house. It was quite fancy, floral wallpaper with some little antics and some pictures hanging at the wall. Little antics are place nicely on the shelf and there it was. Without realizing, I stop at the shelf. My hand reach the only frame picture that was placed on it. 

"(Y/n) what are you doing?! We don't have time for this!" She yelled but I didn't move a little. 

"It's him..." I whisper. It was a picture of my father, smiling happily with another woman and at the centre of the picture was a boy, Ferral.

Before I could act, another gunshot was released.  The frame slips from my hand and fell to the ground. I look to where the gunshot was made and I saw him, standing at the door of the kitchen. 

Quickly Miku pulled my hand and we made a run outside. As we reach outside, snow already falling again. I look at the surrounding and realize that his house was surround by forest. A lone road which I can assume heading to the main road was in front of me. With Ferral behind us, we don't have a choice but to run to the forest. 

While Miku still holding my hand, feeling confuse and panic, I held her hand tightly and run towards the forest, hoping that we could outrun from him. 

...

Third POV

As the snow slowly fall from the sky, the two of them running as quickly as possible. They just run, knowing nothing about the forest and where the safest place the could hide. They both hope nothing but just follow where their footstep goes. Nothing to think about, only prayer that someone would saw them and get the help they deserved.

Still running through the forest, (Y/n) start to become tired. His breathe become heavier on each run. He was too focus on running, he trip down, bring along Miku to the forest ground.

Your POV

"Miku!" I get up and help her. When I tried to reach her, she slaps my hand. Her face buried in the snow. A soft whisper come from her.

"I'm sorry...Its my fault," she whisper. 

I pulled her up and saw her sobbing. "Hey, its okay. Its not your fault. Its not everyone's fault. Don't blame your self," I stated, reaching her face to wipe her tears away. 

"If I don't take a walk while you're sleeping, none of this happen!" She then scream hysterically. I held her tightly, trying to calm her down. 

"No, its not your fault. I'm the one who to blame. I didn't take a good care of you. I ignore your feeling. I don't know the pain you have to face alone. Its my fault for not taking a good care of you," I said and hug her before she could say anything.

"I know its tough and I know you always want to end this all but please, stay with me. Even if the world breaks you but stay with me. You are the light to my life and without you, I'll be nothing but a lifeless doll."

"(Y/n)..." she slowly whisper. "Thank you for everything. Its not your fault and I appreciate everything that you have done to me. Please, live on...without me."

"What?" Before I could ask more, she pushed me away and the sound of gunshot echoed.

Like the time slowed down, her small body fell to the snowy ground. As her body fall, from afar I saw him. Aiming where me and Miku sat, he give me a cynical smile as he thought he had won the game of tag.

I slowly crawl to her body. The fresh white snow is now covered with blood. She starting to lose a lot of blood. Her breathing start to breathe heavily.

"Miku, please...don't die. Stay with me."  I held her hand tightly, turning her body slowly. For the first time, I saw her eyes shine brightly like stars. As if she knows that the time will come.

"I'm sorry for everything that I have done..." Slowly she close her eyes as her breathing become weaker.

"Miku, no! Please don't die!" I scream before another gunshot. I look at Ferral one last time before collapsing  beside her.

'So this is how it gonna ends...' I thought to myself before closing my eyes.

Third POV

As the both of the lie silently, Ferral start to hysterically laugh as he walk closer.

"I've been chasing you for years (Y/n). Too bad Miku have to end her life like this. I always knew it from the very beginning, you're just bring bad luck to everyone around you. Your mother died because of you. My parents got separate because of you."

When he reach to (Y/n), he slowly raise his gun towards him. "I wish you to have a good time in hell." Before he could do anything, he was shot by the leg and collapse.

Before he could run away, a group of police surrounds him. He then get arrested and taken to custody. 

As he get arrested, one of the police made a report to the headquarter. "Sir, we manage to capture Ferral Dalmien and there are two victims of his. We will take them to the hospital."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally everyone!!! The second last chapter!!! I'm really sorry for the long hiatus but uni kinda drains me out and I always lack of motivation to do this. Anyway, the ending was really crappy cuz I really don't know how to end it. 

But I just hope you like it!! Thank you for following this so far!!!