Leaving

Travis POV

After seeing sal for the final time I couldn't stop crying on the way home. I loved him and seeing him having to be torn away from me it hurts especially since I just got him to like me.

"Why."

"Why what?"

"Why are you a disappointment! you shouldn't be crying over leaving a boy it should be a women!"

"I don't know if you haven't noticed yet but I fucking loved him and still love him. Maybe your toxicness against mom has blinded you from love."

He just sighed sternly and kept driving. I despise my father even more now. He can go rot in the fiery pits of hell already.

We got home and when we walked inside my mom pulled me into a strong hug. I could tell she was crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry sweetie."

I felt tears pulling at my eyes and pulled her into another hug.

"Please.."

It's like she knew what I was saying and walked over to my father.

I could tell she was nervous but still stood her ground.

"Kenneth, I'm sorry but you are NOT the same man I married all those years ago. I want a divorce."

My father rose from the couch and towered over her.

"Are you crazy women?! You'll be dead without me, are you just going to pick that disgrace of a son over your husband?!"

"He's not a disgrace. You are and always will be. We are leaving tomorrow!"

He was stood in shock, while I on the other hand finally felt free. That night me and my mom went and bought boxes so we could pack our things.

I was in my room packing when my mom walked in. She handed me her car keys. She gave me a warm smile and nodded softly.

"Go."

I knew what she meant and I raced outside to the door and got into the car. I didn't have my drivers license but it was now or never.

I started the car and raced over to Addison apartments.

-At Addison apartments-

I parked into the parking lot and got out of my car and texted sal.

Blue headed bitch💙
T: Sal come outside

S: Ok.

I waited for him and when he walked out I felt tears swelling in my eyes I ran over to him and hugged him.

"T-Travis but I thought-"

"I'm so sorry sal."

I could hear him sniffling which let me know he was crying to.

We hugged for a while and he let go and caressed my face.

"But your dad said-"

"Who cares what he says. I'm here now and I won't be leaving again. My mom is filing for divorce with him and we're packing our things tonight and finally leaving his selfish ass."

He gripped me into a tight hug again and when he let go he looked up at me. He lifted his prosthetic and planted a small kiss on my lips.

After talking for about 15 minutes I started my drive back home.

———————————————————————————
Heyo! So I haven't written a chapter for a while because I was reading A lot of other fan fictions, but I think that helped because I thought my writing really improved this chapter.

Anyways thank you for reading next chapter will be out soon <3
—————————————————————————