Funeral

What's up I'm back *lip bite emoji*

TW'S: Death,talk of suicide,Funeral.

Sal's POV
The funeral day arrived more quickly than I thought it would. I was getting dressed in my hotel room while Travis was getting everyone breakfast from across the street.

I looked at myself in the mirror. All that my reflection showed was a boy who lost it all. I took off my prosthetic and let my hair down.

"Damn, I didn't think you would both be gone so soon."

I looked down at my locket and opened it.

Their sat a beautiful photo of me,my dad,and mother. I slid down to the floor and held onto the locket while I let silent tears fall.

"I miss you so much...Why'd you both leave me."

It was my fault wasn't it? My father and mother would both be alive if I was never here. I killed them both.

Everything was my fault Travis's accident,Dad's death, Mom's death, Even my friendship with Larry.

I'm so fucking selfish and now look where it's got me. I'm back in the city I never wanted to go to again.

I let my tears fall more heavily and sulked in my own presence. I felt horrible I would see my mom and dad for the last time and like I said it was all my fault.

I put away my emotions and got up. I went back in front of the mirror and fixed my hair a bit. I looked down at my prosthetic I couldn't bare to wear it right now. Yes I'm very aware people would see my scarred face but I don't care. I'm done hating myself for it as of right now.

Suddenly the door opened and Travis came walking in.

"Sorry it took a while the line was long and I had to deliver everyone's meals to their rooms."

"Don't worry about it."

Travis sighed.

"Sal I know today's gonna be hard and this is probably wrong wording but are you okay? Your voice is scratchy and your eyes are red."

"Wait how did you-"

"I can see you reflection in the mirror."

"Right, And no I'm not okay. This is all my fault my parents are gone. Hell you almost died because of me."

"Sal the accident wasn't your fault none of this was."

Travis set the bags he had in his hands on the table and walked over to me.

I turned towards him and hugged him.

"Sal, None of this wasn't and never will be your fault. You couldn't predict any of this would have happened. Honestly it was my fault for the accident. You shouldn't feel guilty because of your fathers suicide or your mother's death. It's just unfortunately how life is."

I started crying again.

"I can't live with knowing that I had something to do with their death or anyone's issue in that matter, Everything would be fine if I was just dead."

Travis let go of me and cupped my cheeks.

"Sal I swear to god if you ever say something so untrue like that again I don't even know what will happen, You still have me and your friends you haven't lost everything and no everything wouldn't be okay because if you were to be dead I wouldn't be here the happiest I've been in a long time, hell I would still be in an abusive life.I want to help you but I'm not good with advice and I'm sorry for that, but please know we love you so much Sal."