School

Sal's POV (btw it will mainly be sal's POV cause Travis is not doing anything interesting)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I hit my alarm clock and groan. I sit up and rub my eyes. I read the time: 6:30

I groan again and get dressed. I realized the outfit I wore was the same one I was in when I went to the fair. I smile to myself. I created one of my best, dare I say core memories there.

I go to Todd's apartment and we head to school.

"are you sure you wanna go to school today."

"of course Travis is ok and alive meaning I feel much better."

"It's not just that but word must have spread that you were dating and he's in the hospital, you might get bullied even worse or get asked tons of questions."

"Then so be it."

——At school—— (also I decided to name the time skip line jimmy.)

We arrived at school and Todd gave me a warm smile before we walked in. When we did walk in a lot of people stared some started whispering. I shrugged it off and walked to me and Todd's lockers. We grabbed our stuff and waited for the gang.

—5 minutes later—

"SAL!!"

I look towards my right and see ash running towards me, Larry slugging behind.

"Oh I'm so happy to see your okay Sal"

She hugged me tightly.

"I'm glad to be back. Did I miss much?"

"Not really little dude but rumors have been spreading like wild fires."

I sighed. I know Todd warned me but still I thought people were better than that. I guess not.

We chatted for a bit and the bell rang. I sat through my 3 boring periods when finally the lunch bell rang. I raced out of class and was the first one at our table.

One by one my friends started entering until the table was filled. I was so glad to be back with my friends, especially after all the shit that's happened.

"so uh Sally face how are you feeling ash said you weren't doing so great."

"I'm doing a lot better and thanks to Todd I had a distraction."

"I'm glad I was able to help you salio."

He pushed up his glasses and looked a bit flustered at the compliment.

"so Sal *chew* We heard about your relationship *chew chew* with Travis Phelps *chew* that's his name right? *chew*"

"yeah. I know there's a bad history but he's really made up for it. I promise."

"As long as your happy besides now you won't third wheel."

"Well I wasn't third wheeling with maple and chug."

"Actually fun fact they started dating"

"Awe that's sweet but that really does mean I was the loneliest of the group."

"Yeah so lonely you went with the cliche my bully loves me story."

I rolled my eye playfully and ash laughed.

The bell rang for class and it was another boring 3 periods when finally school was out. Todd had to go home early so I was left in my car alone.

AUTHOR NOTE
sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter some stuff is gonna go down