Please come home.

Sal's POV

I woke up in Larry's bean bag chair and the events of yesterday suddenly fell back in my memory. I felt tears pricking at the corner of my eyes.

I'm such a fucking cry baby.

My dad the only family I have left is missing. I don't know if he's dead or alive. The more I thought about it the more tears threatened to spill. I ended up just crying silently.

About 5 minutes into crying larry walked in with a pile of clothes in his hands. When he saw me he immediately dropped the pile and ran over to me and pulled me into a tight comforting hug.

After silently hugging and me calming down Larry was the first to speak.

"I know you aren't the greatest right now but we have to go to school I'm afraid."

"It's fine...I can still go to school."

"Ok little dude. I'll be waiting in the living room."

I nodded and he walked out. I got dressed in the hoodie Travis gave me and black ripped jeans with my blue converse, I put my hair in pigtails.

I walked over to the mirror and realized I didn't have my prosthetic on. I mean makes sense seeing that I didn't wear it to bed but that just meant there was a chance Lisa or Larry saw my face. I know Larry's seen it before but i didn't want him to see it again. My real face was disgusting and full of guilt, every time I look at it I remember the accident and remember that it's my fault my moms dead.

I sigh and grab my prosthetic off the dresser and walk out to the living room.

—Time skip (school)—

We arrive to school and Larry is immediately pulled into ash's arms.

"Hey Lar bear, hey Sal!"

"Hey ash...where is everyone else?"

"Oh their in the courtyard."

"I'll meet you guys there at lunch imma go see Travis."

"Alright simp see ya!"

I started walking towards my locker. Once there I pulled out my phone and texted Travis.
   🍋Lemon head💛
I love you Sal :)
Read yesterday
Hey Travis you at school? :]
Read 7:15
Yup! I'm near the cafeteria
Want me to wait for you there?
Read 7:16
Yes! <3
Read 7:16

I put my phone away and started walking to the cafeteria. I don't think I told Travis what's going on at the moment.

I finally reached the cafeteria and Travis was leaned against the wall scrolling through his phone and looked up and smiled at me. Travis was wearing a purple hoodie and some blue ripped jeans.

"Hey Sal."

"Hey travis..."

Travis frowned.

"Are you ok? you don't seem happy and energetic like usual."

"Um can we go somewhere else and talk about it?"

He nodded

He took my hand in his and we started walking down the hallway. He pulled me inside the bathroom and made sure no one else was in there and then locked the door.

"Ok now can you te-"

I hugged him and started crying. He hugged me back and just comforted me.

"I already almost lost you and now I'm gonna loose my dad..."

"what do you mean? What happened to your dad?"

"He was coming back from a business trip and he never returned home yesterday so they went out to find him and they found his car abandoned on the side of the road and they found no clues of where he is or if he's even dead nor alive."

"I'm so sorry Sal. I really hope they find him but until then I promise I'll do whatever I can do to help you. Are you staying at your apartment alone?"

"No Lisa, Larry's mom is letting me and gizmo stay at their apartment for the time being."

"Ok I'm glad you don't have to be alone."

He pulled me into another hug and then the bell rang.

"I know your a goodie two shoes but I really don't want you having to go to class upset so do you wanna skip?"

"Fine but Just this class."

"Ok."

We slid down the wall and sat on the floor. Travis pulled me into a hug and rubbed his hand up and down my arm. I started feeling sleepy and fell asleep in his arms.