Stand by you( part 2)

When the power of love invades,

Even the strongest bow down,

Leaving it on fate

................................................

The day has set and darkness engulfed the deadly ground.
Swords stood still in warriors hands as they saw the figure standing in the middle of the ground.

They were fighting for their king, for his safety and looking at him standing there in all his glory, made the war to seize.

While they had smiles on their faces, their king looked like he wished to kill everyone.
The reason beyond anyone's understanding.

His eyes were fixed on the girl who was struggling to stand, with one swift movement he had placed his hand on her lower back and made her shaking body to hit his chest.
Her eyes widening as she saw him hugging her like there is no tomorrow.

The guards moved forward to attack, afraid of the girl attacking the king from his back.
But one angry stare from the prince Daniel and they all stood back with heads bowed down.

Her body was shaking, lips trembling as she said his name, as if not believing if this was real, if he was really there.
But it took just one kiss on her forehead and she knew all of it was real.

.....................................................

¶King Daniel pov¶

....................................

She was shivering in my arms, my grip on her waist the only thing keeping her from falling.

My insides were churning in turmoil, seeing what my men did to my Stalker.
I could feel her blood on my hands, her delicate skin whipped in an inhuman act.
Each slash burning me with fury, but my words in complete contrast to not make her worry.

"D..a. n?"

She manages to whisper in her broken voice, making me grip her more tightly.
Afraid of letting her go now or ever.

"Shhh, stalker just breathe...I am here now ..let me hold you now"

She smiled, her eyes dropping but that smile still most beautiful in this world.
My eyes landing on the big gash on her chest, trying to locate all the sources of pain on her body.

"Tell me where it hurts stalker? "

I asked her gently as if my words will break her if I raise my voice.
My thumb running on her face, trying to clean the stains of blood and tears of pain.

My angel just smiles in return, her face leaning towards my thumb, enjoying my touch.
She whispers near my ear, and I swear her words again managed to stir a storm of emotions inside my heart.

"Now...that ..you are here.... nothing does"

Avalanche of warmness hit me and I swear I fell in love with her million times again.
Holding her tightly to my chest, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Charlie stood behind her, afraid to come in front.
His eyes taking in the broken state of his sister and I could tell he will be filled with pain and regret.

Nodding at him, I asked him to come forward.
He gulped afraid.

"Eva someone wants to meet you"

She looked confused, but when I turned around and made her look at him.
Her innocent pools of brown widened.

"Charlie bear?"

And that's all it took for him to rush towards her with tears streaming down his face.
I know how much she loves him and that's what made her walk towards him on her shaking legs before her step could falter, he had held her in his arms.
And sobs and sorry was all we could hear