her past

"you were never meant to be born little girl...your mom was a trash...her relation with my husband was trash and you little evalinge are also their unnamed unaccepted disowned trash!!"

"No aunty!! Don't.... don't say such things.....my...my mom loved dad....he loved her too....mom....mom said that I was a gift of ...their love...."
The little girl said sobbing on the carpet of the royal hall.

"Gift? You were a mistake little girl! A Mistake!! And to correct this mistake we brought Charlie into this world! He is the true first born to this Kingdom of Avanguard.And only he will be the king !!"

"I.. understand aunty...he is my younger brother...I truly love him and I would never come in his way"

"Don't you dare call him your brother!! My Charlie has my royal blood in his veins not some whore mistress's like yours!! His blood is pure while your...your is tainted"

The little girl continued to sob...she being of mere 10 years accepted her step mother's words. She believed everything she said to be true.
She believed indeed that she was unpure and tainted.
A disgrace to her family
A disgrace to her father's royal name.

"I am ...sorry....aunty...I..."

"I don't need apologies..I have beared with you for 8 years already....just try to not show me your face...that will be the most you could do"

"Yes aunty...."
The little girl said and turned around to run out of her aunt's hurtful words.

Cleaning her stained face with her small shaking hands she ran out of the halls where she grew up playing.

Her body crashed into someone and when she looked up the little remaining tears she held inside also flowed out like a waterfall.

"Daddy!!"
She sobbed while the king picked her up and placed her head on his shoulders.

His hand on her back was the only support she needed.
Till he was with her she could take anything from anyone.

"Shh my princess daddy is here...what happened tell me...."
The little girl couldn't tell him..once earlier she did and her aunt locked her in her room for 2 days while her dad was out for business.

The girl moved her head in a no while the king engulfed her red tear stained cheeks in his big palms.
His fingers wiped the tears away as new ones kept replacing the old ones.

"Okay come let's see the horses"
He said offerening her his finger around which she eagerly engulfed her whole hand.

She loved horses.
And a horse ride with her father was her favourite of all times.

The cold December wind dried away all her tears and soon the trembling lips were smiling.

Once the ride was over he pulled her up into his arms and she fell asleep within minutes .
Placing her on her unicorn bed and covering her with the quilt he was going to go out of the room when he saw his wife standing at the door .

"What Claire?"
He asked tired of this family drama of everyday.

"You know very well why I am here..."

"Just few days more...she is still a child..how will she take care of herself!"
He said trying to control his anger

"Very good your majesty...keep making excuses...but when the world knows of her and ask who she is you better have an explanation."

"That is my problem ..you ought not interfere"

"Your problem...no...no this is our problem...this girl here is the biggest problem....had she died with her mother all this woul-"