Not in my league

He sat on his seat with one leg crossed over the other and feet placed at the footrest of the front seat.

The teacher's boring lecture playing in the background and his eyes involuntarily landing at the brown-haired girl that sat in front of him.

His pen rotating between his fingers as usual and her long plait neatly placed on his desks front space.

He remembered their last encounter and couldn't help smile to himself.
This girl was crazy and he did not doubt this.

Yes, he agreed that it was his fault that day.
He was growing too impatient waiting for Stacey since last 10 minutes and when this girl came he mistook to be her.

But now when he replays the scene he can't help getting addicted to her touch under his fingers.
Her figure was perfect and her fragrance.
Well, don't get started because he has travelled half of this world but never has he smelt something so alluring.

So badly he wanted to ask her which shampoo she used but considering his social status, he just couldn't.

Her skin felt so soft under his touch and her hair, silky locks of dark brown cascading down her back in a waterfall.

He stared at her hair lying on his desk and he couldn't help move his hand forward and touch them.

She looked too engrossed in writing down everything the teacher was saying and he found this to be the best opportunity to take a breath of that alluring smell again.

Lowering his head to his desk, he pretended to keep his head down.
No one noticing the lower end of her braided hair in between his fingers.

Taking in a huge breath of her addicting fragrance, he closed his eyes and it felt like heaven.

Suddenly the girl moved her head to a side making her hair to slip through his fingers and fall back on her back.

He saw her speaking to the girl that sat next to her.
Her best friend he supposed.

"No Raven don't! Just shut up!"

Now interested in what her friend was saying, he pretended to be asleep with ears open.

"He is your crush! You are crazy over him! Why can't you ask him?"

"Shhhhhhh"

Still pretending to be asleep he could imagine the girl placing her hand on her friend's mouth and taking hidden glances at him.

"You say it one more time and I will kill you!'

He smiled at this, running his hand over his thick locks he pretended to get up from his sleep when he saw her looking away from him that instant.

So she was staring huh? Interesting.

This was nothing new, he knew of this girls crush on him.
Her nervousness and body language in his presence screaming her crime.

But he couldn't accept it.
He has his reason, a long list of then to start with.

First being that he could tell she was a virgin,
If earlier he had doubts then yesterday they all got cleared.
Let alone sex she didn't even know how to kiss.
Her lips refused to reciprocate his kiss and  her breathing showed that no one told her to breath with your nose when you kiss.

He didn't want to use and throw her as he did with others.
What he will name lust she will interpret as love and then she will destroy herself for a cocky person like him.

His second reason was obvious.
She was not of his standards.
Even if he makes long term commitments with her, he knows already that they all will be nothing but false assurance.
His royal family will never accept a common girl like her to be a part of their family and then why to start something when you can't end it.