Accept it

Your words mean something,
While eyes convey something else.

What made you so messed up,
Is making me question myself.

....................................................

"Why your majesty! Why did you ruin me! What is your damn problem!!"

Were the first words that left her mouth when she came back to consciousness.
Tears of frustration were leaking without permission and hands closed in fists.

In contrast to her chaotic self, he sat next to her bed in complete calmness.
His elbows resting on his thighs and hands interlocked in front.

His eyes staring back at her helpless ones, refusing to show any emotion.
She shouted at him, cursed at him but nothing was able to get out a reaction from him.

Only when he spoke next did her angry self lost her control.

"The police is waiting outside to get your statement. Refrain from lying"

She just couldn't hold it.
Crossing over her bed she roughly grabbed his collars and nearly shouted at him.

"You played with me!! You Bas****!! This was all a game for you, right? Tell me are you satisfied now!! Is your big ego finally satisfied after seeing me like this? Huh? Tell me!!"

She was harshly pushing him, hitting him. Not caring about his power nor position.

"Just get out!! I don't want to see you!!"
"I hate you!! I hate you so damn much!!"

His perfectly crisp shirt now had creases as her hands have turned into fists and crushed his shirt along.

But he didn't care.

Allowing her to vent out her anger.
She started hitting and punching, trying to harm him in all ways possible.
Trying to hurt him as much as he hurt her.
But all in vain.

Standing in front of her, he was accepting the hatred she says she had for him.

Few minutes passed and her already tired body has had enough.
Her punches lost their force and her breathing became heavy.

"You ruined my career.. You..ruined everything....what did I ever do to you, your majesty?"

She lowly whispered this time, voice sounding hoarse and crooked.
Her deep brown eyes pleading him to answer.
Sadness and disappointment were evident.

They looked into each other's eyes, his blue ones deeply staring at her.
No words were exchanged.

He saw her eyelids dropping, to be only followed by her grip loosening on his collar.

Before her hands could drop down he firmly held her wrists in both his arms.
Her body crashing into him as he did so.

Her heavy breathing hit his neck as he inhaled her heavenly fragrance.

"Are you done, Stalker?"

Her lips again moving to only accuse him

"You ruined me...just leave..just go"

This time he replied.
Knowing her anger has finally calmed down.

"If I had to ruin you, miss Evalinge Williams. You wouldn't be here screaming at me to get out of my room.
You would have been dumped in some cell with some Shi*** chains tied to your hands "

Her eyes widened as she stared into those blue orbs.
Gulping the saliva in her throat she looked down at his hands holding onto her wrists.

As she was staring at them, he followed her stare and left her wrists immediately.